1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Music What music do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Other Media (Non-Gaming: Movies, TV, etc.)' started by MinieK, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Forty-Seven Rōnin

Forty-Seven Rōnin Eater of Worlds

Anything except trance, I like anthem, pop, rock, et cetera

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. AnarchyBlues

AnarchyBlues Terrarian

Classical? Nice, finally someone with class.

3. Forty-Seven Rōnin

Forty-Seven Rōnin Eater of Worlds

:red:. I wrote that wrong.

4. Oleg34518

Oleg34518 Official Terrarian

I listen mostly to BlazBlue and Guilty Gear music, most of the BlazBlue music is Rock, and most music in Guilty Gear is Metal.

5. Kidef242

Kidef242 Terrarian

Alternative Rock, Metalcore, Metal, Melodic Hardcore.

Examples:

6. Valkyrie Valhalla

Valkyrie Valhalla Dungeon Spirit

Pretty much everything except for meaningless rap. But mostly Experimental, Techno, Post-Hardcore, Polka, and Rock.

Some examples:

7. Randomfox720

Randomfox720 Terrarian

all the music.
    but I really like anything and everything from Adam Young, Christian rock, all types of electronic, trap, and I could go on for a long time~

8. Mattix

Mattix Skeletron Prime

What are you a :red:?

MinieK likes this.
  9. MinieK

MinieK Plantera

Grindcore, you say?
    Heh. Noice. =w=

And I just realized I unwatched this thread accidentally. ;w;

10. Atomic Fail Hawk

Atomic Fail Hawk Official Terrarian

I can hardly believe no one has said anything about Queen yet! My all time favorite band, all their music (with one obvious exception) is wonderful! In fact, if you're interested, I've compiled all of their songs into one gigantic playlist on YouTube! (I swear this isn't advertisement, I don't even get any revenue off of YouTube, especially not for a playlist) Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV_4YGpqaonNeJX7IIBE8_t26YVTKow8s It's in order of release date. Took me 3 days to finish it.

Some other great examples of 60s-80s classic rock would be David Bowie, Led Zepplin, Rush, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Simon and Garfunkel, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Elton John, and a whole bunch that I'm forgetting!

Anyway, those are all my favorites! Classic Rock FTW!

MinieK likes this.
  11. MinieK

MinieK Plantera

Classic rock rocks, man. :D
    Queen are great.

Also, nice playlist, with very nice songs!

Atomic Fail Hawk likes this.
  12. Atomic Fail Hawk

Atomic Fail Hawk Official Terrarian

Thanks! Glad you think so!

MinieK likes this.
  13. Hurricanes996

Hurricanes996 Official Terrarian

Whatever the marching band show this year is.

14. Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune Pixel Privateer

Dubstep, Chiptune, Metal, seems everyone here forgot about 8 bit music?

15. updog

updog Steampunker

high quality rips

16. SprainedCactus4

SprainedCactus4 Skeletron Prime

Classic rock and Videogame music and whatever happens to be on the radio :U

17. Varsia

Varsia Spazmatism

I'm not a particularly picky person. I'll listen to most things. It'd probably be easier to list off things I don't really like all that much:
    -Grime (for those of you lucky enough to not know what it is, it's basically chavs rapping and it's horrible)
    -Most random pop songs.
    -I dunno. That's about it, really.

In terms of proportion, though, I mostly listen to electronic music. I'm not really the sort of person to take preference to particular sub-genres within there, but if I were to have to pick a favourite sub-genre, I'd say Future Bass. Like I said, though, I'm not particularly picky.
    I'll just link to my music playlist.
    There's a few things in there that are in there as jokes.

18. Galaxinator

Galaxinator Terrarian

Obviously it depends but I'm generally acceptable to all besides things like country, rap, metal, etc, but everything else like Trance, Techno, progressive, classic, nightcore, dubstep, electro, jazz, pop, etc. listening to atm, pretty nice :). Only watched 1 episode of it so far, I've been doing other things like cough cough other anime :D, and irl.

19. Interference

Interference Terrarian

My music taste is pretty much a mix of EDM songs and other genres of songs. Don't click on the spoiler if you don't want to see disappointment and generally bad taste.

20. PlatinumUmbreon

PlatinumUmbreon Eye of Cthulhu

I listen to rock and roll and heavy metal, such as Three Days Grace and Dragonforce. I also listen to video game OSTs and YTPMVs, and I usually leave them playing in the background while I game or do other stuff.
    Don't tell anyone, but Vocaloid music is a guilty pleasure of mine.