PC What pillar do you like the most?

What pillar do you like the most? :\

• Total voters
Wait, are we talking about the pillar zone or the equipment you get from it? I was under the impression most people thought the solar pillar was a huge pain.

My favorite is nebula, I think. It's tough but fair.

Last edited:
In terms of gear, Solar all the way.

For aesthetics and difficulty of the actual pillar, I like the Nebula the most. It's a nice, pretty purple with tough enemies that aren't unfair like some enemies *coughCoritecough*.

All of them have some pretty impressive gear, so it's too much of a tie in that regard to choose.

Going by the aesthetic, definitely Stardust. Blue, of course, is my favorite color.

For aesthetics and difficulty of the actual pillar, I like the Nebula the most. It's a nice, pretty purple with tough enemies that aren't unfair like some enemies *coughCoritecough*.
And in what universe is "homing projectile that never stops chasing you and can go through walls and doesn't disappear when it hits you and can't be destroyed" considered "fair"?

And in what universe is "homing projectile that never stops chasing you and can go through walls and doesn't disappear when it hits you and can't be destroyed" considered "fair"?

OK, those are a little cheap, but compared to all crazy stuff some of the pillars have it's not so bad. You can just keep running from them until they fade out.

I like Vortex for the ranged gear, but Stardust spawns some neat enemies. I like the giant space cells, I'm even thinking about swapping the dragon for the cell staff. Since I don't play summoner on my main my dragon is always tiny and not that amazing.

Stardust is my go-to pillar followed by Vortex. A Summoner with ranged firepower and the defense granted by full set of Warding accessories is a particularly gruesome setup.

With a platform "arena" solar pillar is probably the easiest pillar to deal with when factoring in gear
However without an arena the easiest is by far the Stardust especially with the ability to abuse Star Cells replication to reach the kill requirements safely while out of range of nearly all the other enemies (as you can spawn so many star cells that practically nothing else can spawn, especially with a UFO mount) ;)

Vortex is also pretty easy with great weapon rewards.
Really the only pillar that is complete ******** is the Nebula Pillar with cheap obnoxious wall hacking, blinding, face hugging monstrosities that swarm endlessly in a rage inducing manner of hatred while certain teleportation ******** shoot at you as you try and clear your vision.

It probably wouldn't be so bad if those god forsaken things didn't occupy 90% of the spawns forcing the pillar tactic to be swing a melee weapon blindly to try and kill them all before they reach you until enough die giving you nearly 10 brain sucker banners -_-

Ok know I am over reacting but seriously Brain Suckers are A*******...

Solar all the freaking way. I love the weapons, mob concepts and just the fact that out of all of them, Solar is usually the toughest for people.

Enemy-wise, Stardust because its the only one that can be called 'Not Unfair enough to hate'.

Design-wise, I'd have to go with Solar. The Meteors in the background remind you of when Meteorites landed in your world, and all the enemies have very reminiscent of enemies you've encountered, even in the beginning.

Loot-wise, Nebula easy.. the armor is OP the weapons are powerful, and slip mages back into the 'Most Powerful/OP' class.
This is why I love mage, and the Nebula pillar :)

For me, it's a tie between the Vortex pillar and the Solar pillar. I really like how the Vortex enemies look like alien soldiers or alien creatures from a space fantasy universe. I also really like how the Solar pillar looks (kind of rocky with glowing fiery veins), as well as the kind of rocky-fiery-looking enemies and the fireballs falling in the background.

Gear: Solar, definitely.
Aesthetics: Hmm... probably Vortex.
Difficulty: I don't really have a "favorite" in that regard. I think Stardust is probably the easiest—it doesn't have the Crawltipede, gravity debuff, or the everything that's in the Nebula pillar.

Overall: Probably Solar.

Aesthetics: Stardust
Difficulty: Nebula

Good thing I put my cash in the piggy bank before the Lunars because that Solar pillar kills me like 10 times before I beat it :/ unlike the others...

Back
Top Bottom