What the heck is "Flaming Jack"?

43eyes

Terrarian
I was doing a Frost Moon, when all of the sudden I died. I thought I must have messed up, but then I read the chat, and it said "43eyes was mangled by Flaming Jack". I could not see anything besides the normal Frost Moon enemies when this happened, and when I even got close to my arena after respawning I took an instant 523 damage and died from "Flaming Jack" again. This repeated three times before I could continue. This also happened to me during a pirate invasion. The only lead I have on this mysterious killer is that the wiki says he has a "projectile ID" 321, with no page of it's own, or icon.
ZdFQ8i1.png

I would appreciate any info on the matter!

Last edited:
this is odd as i was expecting it to be like a red dungeon spirit but rather a projectile of a sort. i really dont think a fire enemy belongs in the frost moon but that is strange. my guess is that it could possibly be from 1.3 and have made its way into 1.2.4 somehow or it might be a bug or glitch of a sort but i really dont know what it could be.

this is odd as i was expecting it to be like a red dungeon spirit but rather a projectile of a sort. i really dont think a fire enemy belongs in the frost moon but that is strange. my guess is that it could possibly be from 1.3 and have made its way into 1.2.4 somehow or it might be a bug or glitch of a sort but i really dont know what it could be.
I was using a very cheap method for the Frost Moon (Horseman Blade + Statues) to deal MASSIVE damage. This may be an anticheat of some sort of someone does more than so much DPS. But then again, I eno:red:ered it in a pirate invasion, where you can only do so much DPS...[DOUBLEPOST=1412736845][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, it would be odd for a bug to be so in order. Being able to be named appropriately in chat and everything.

Back
Top Bottom