• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC What to do after Moon Lord?

Guest735

Terrarian
Now in this 1.4 of the game you have the bestiary to complete (although I think this is a bit boring), the player has to find something to do with the things he wins from the moon lord, because it is kind of disappointing to win the interesting items from the moon lord and finish the game without even enjoying these items.

Naw Nvm

Terrarian
I didn't see anyone else say this here, and it may be too late seeing as this forum started almost 6 years ago but I'll say it anyway!

Try speedrunning the game. There are many different categories like seeded or random, different difficulties, you can even fight individual bosses. Like if you want to beat the record for the king slime, (3~ minutes, journey) you can probably do that with enough luck and time. It is a great way to waste hundreds of hours on any game, but this game specifically.

Guest735

Terrarian
I didn't see anyone else say this here, and it may be too late seeing as this forum started almost 6 years ago but I'll say it anyway!

Try speedrunning the game. There are many different categories like seeded or random, different difficulties, you can even fight individual bosses. Like if you want to beat the record for the king slime, (3~ minutes, journey) you can probably do that with enough luck and time. It is a great way to waste hundreds of hours on any game, but this game specifically.
Although I don't like to play the game in a hurry, it's a good tip, good addition to the topic, don't worry.

Soloraven13

Retinazer
Make a minecart track across the entire world from top to bottom so you can get anywhere or take your endgame stuff and take it to a expert world

Top Bottom