What to do now?

foussi

Terrarian
So i have a character with full meteor armor and a laser gun and i have beaten the EoC and the EoW.

What should i do now to progress?

My strongest weapons are the laser gun , emerald staff ,hamaxe and a yoyo.

Could someone give me a idea what to do now.

So i have a character with full meteor armor and a laser gun and i have beaten the EoC and the EoW.

What should i do now to progress?

My strongest weapons are the laser gun , emerald staff ,hamaxe and a yoyo.

Could someone give me a idea what to do now.
th
Do like this guy

Man i reached the underworld and wanted to mine the ore there but i couldnt and then i fell into lava smmm triggered.

Personally after I have tackled the "dark" zone (crimson/corruption), my next step is to explore the Jungle. The Jungle armor set is a good earlygame magic armor so I like to get it before I tackle stuff like Skeletron or THE UNDERWORLLLD.

After you do all that, all that's left is human sacrifice...

But thats how you follow the game progression??

There is no right way to play Terraria. The game is pretty freeform and the best measure of success is how much you're enjoying playing it, not how far you've gotten in it. It's true that most content is locked behind a boss, but jumping from one boss to another like a checklist won't give many people the same satisfaction as wandering the world, getting accustomed to their progress so far, and later discovering there's a challege they can't beat.

That kind of play is what changed the later stages of the game from exploration and crafting into a long stretching series of boss battles and invasions all occuring in player built colliseums, with no new areas or situations to explore.

I would suggest in your next playthrough you spend the time to completely stop the spread of corruption/crimson and Hallow at the beginning of Hardmode. It's the best and simplest example of explorative play.

There is no right way to play Terraria.
To be more precise, there's no WRONG way to play Terraria.

It's definitely not wrong, and certainly rewarding, to play without 'hints' and explore for yourself.

... it can also be tedious and frustrating if you have little patience or are just thoroughly stumped on what to do next.

That said, it's certainly not wrong to ask for (and give) advice on what one should do next.

You need first to work a lot on terraria too! its the beginning of terraria for you means you are first playing terraria You need Craft meoitre Pickaxe and go to Underground hell and find some hellstone And obisidan make a bucket iron and get water and fire and replace with and then go to underground hell find a craft Called Hellforge then get it and replace from your home and craft gear of obisidan And get full set of Fire armor and Fight the wall of flesh and eat some strong potion before fighting the wall of flesh Then the advunture begin

I think i wait a bit before entering hardmode because on both sides on my world is corruption.

12 percent

If i would enter hardmode, it would overflow me.
I try to contain it.

Man i reached the underworld and wanted to mine the ore there but i couldnt and then i fell into lava smmm triggered.
I know But get a hook farm from Slime King or Get from ores A hook to help you won't fall in the lava Or try again a more try more You must at least 5 try or 10 or you can Replace the blocks before you reach the underworld

Back
Top Bottom