What weapon would you want to remove from Terraria?

If the blue moon and rotted fork were removed, would anybody notice or care?

Rotted Fork is actually quite decent and I've seen people who even used it to defeat the brain. However I agree about the Blue Moon. That weapon feels weak (like most flails) and it's easily skippable.

To be honest, I wish flails would be better because at this point all except the two late-game ones (Flairon and Solar Eruption) are the only which are really used except the other flails... well maybe that flail from the Corrupt Mimic is also decent but the rest is just meh and they feel useless and easily outclassed.

agreed, I guess that is more useless than flare guns, and flares
[doublepost=1517461174,1517461154][/doublepost]You can do without slime staffs
[doublepost=1517461763][/doublepost]well, it sucks for exploring too because you don't get many flares

The flare gun. Dont know how many times i found a under ground gold chest crack it open to find the fare gun hate it and ive never used it.
The flare gun is meant for exploration not damage
agreed, I guess that is more useless than flare guns, and flares
[doublepost=1517461174,1517461154][/doublepost]You can do without slime staffs
[doublepost=1517461763][/doublepost]well, it sucks for exploring too because you don't get many flares
You can buy flares, I think from the arms dealer

TERRA BLADE!

Just kidding, probably the Pearlwood Sword, since it barely does damage compared to other Hardmode weapons. (It may just be a topic for an upcoming suggestion though...)

The Vampire Knives or Last Prism.
Really.
They are just too powerful, both in singleplayer and PvP.

Back
Top Bottom