Mobile What's the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in terraria mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unlucky I only got the demo, but I kinda know what we're on about
On PC I took down the eye and brain of cthulu and skeleton in the same hour,though

The :pumpking: dropped nothing on first kill, but when I killed another, I got the candy corn rifle. Also, I got all the keymolds.

I have gotten a horseman's blade and bat sceptre.
I was making a farm for the hallowed key mold and go it when I was making the farm.
Aaaand I got The Axe, fifth kill. I was screaming of happiness.

well it was either the time a fallen star killed the eoc while i was at 5 health and about to die,the time i killed 3 mobs during a solar eclipse and got 3 broken hero swords or the time i put some silt into the extractinator and it spat out like 5 platinum coins.then the luck reversed and i got 2 blood moons in a row with a pirate invasion inbetween

Last edited:
Trying it on iPad. Love my Android devices but the iOS version's nice and stable* regardless of update status.

I was in the caves finding no life crystals but then I find a light and dig the opposite direction and then I find a underground jungle and now I have max health.

First solar eclipse. First reaper killed. Death sickle obtained. Enough said
[DOUBLEPOST=1428777699][/DOUBLEPOST]1st pirate invasion ever attempted. Hallowed key mold obtained

Back when hard mode wasn't in the game yet and the drax went by a slightly different name there was a glitch where you could find it in an underworld chest. Afterwards I downloaded the update and still had a drax (instead of a hamdrax) so I skipped to adamantium armor early on and also got turtle armor before killing all 3 bosses. There also was the time the EoC was hit by a falling star.
Finding the hamdrax/drax in shadow chests is still possible now, and I don't think it's a glitch, maybe a rare chance to get op preHM

Got a Bone Pickaxe pretty early. Since I can't get a Reaver Shark on mobile this was a welcome prezzie.

Well, while building my trap battery in the underworld, with jungle blocks for higher spawn rates, not only did I die twice ( I got gangbanged by two red devils ~:cry: ), but I got a Ruthless Unholy Trident without noticing! ~:happy:Now I just need my fire feather and I'm done in the underworld. Oh yeah, I got the plumbers hat too ~:)

Last edited:
Within first 5 eclipses got three broken hero swords. But I'm STILL looking for a death sickle. They drop at the same rate but I still can't find one;(

... I got 5 BHS's in one eclipse
[DOUBLEPOST=1429397468][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i have 4 death sickles, but no moon stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom