What's the worst logic you've ever heard?

I've thought of a bit more. The way people always seem to put me down for enjoying learning and the video games I play. Those are the few subjects I can seriously invest myself in and my best way of communicating amongst those like me and people seem to think I'm weird or something for being different. Be social, go out to parties, practice sports, they say. Why the hell should I bother trying to learn something I really don't care about? What I'm actually invested in is put down multiple times until I can't bear it and I do what they wish. Then I'm yelled at for being sluggish and not caring about it. :red: that. Excuse my rant.
Yeah, the same thing has happened multiple times to me.

Anyone who DARES to suggest Mortal Kombat, GTA causes violent crimes. While I'm tempted to perform my own brand of fatality on these idiots, doing so will confirm the statement so I have my restrains. Although I admit, after playing Payday, I felt like pulling a heist myself (don't worry I'll try to minimise casualty, a la Hatton Garden heist in UK)

People saying that "giving a few little girls powers that turn them into witches if used too much that other girls must fight until they become witches themselves" is wrong.
Some of us are trying to save the universe here!

Back
Top Bottom