Casual what's your favorite color?

My favorite colour is a sort of dark-ish turquoise with a bit more blue. I also like black because...it ...matches...with EVERYTHING!!!

Favouritecolours1_zps764e3a51.png

These are some of my favourite shades of colours in SAI that I use for art.. I have a lot more, but pastel colours are some of my favourite, dark redbrown colours, and blues and greens. ANd my all time favourites:

pastel yellow, p:red2:ss yellow, pink as hell, and gray.

Maaaagenta and dark turquoise
S
uch a pretty combination~
Tho, I've started to like orange. Also yellow, if it has a shiny texture (prolly just gold) That reminds me Silver is pretty okay too '-'

Maaaagenta and dark turquoise
S
uch a pretty combination~
Tho, I've started to like orange. Also yellow, if it has a shiny texture (prolly just gold) That reminds me Silver is pretty okay too '-'
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not any form of turqouise.

EDIT: I use XenForo because it reminds me of TO, and that is some secret text.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not any form of turqouise.

EDIT: I use XenForo because it reminds me of TO, and that is some secret text.
*pop*
I see turquoise as that spot between blue cyan and green. Sure, the different shades prolly have some special names, but sh!t son, I don't have the time to remember that sh!t.
This is the lighter colour of what I chose, which isn't cyan (this is) and on the other side is green
*Yatta yatta yatta more excuses because I'm right*
But that's jsut what I think

*pop*
I see turquoise as that spot between blue cyan and green. Sure, the different shades prolly have some special names, but sh!t son, I don't have the time to remember that sh!t.
This is the lighter colour of what I chose, which isn't cyan (this is) and on the other side is green
*Yatta yatta yatta more excuses because I'm right*
But that's jsut what I think
https://www.google.com/search?q=Turquoise color&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=vSqGVLy4EI6eyASW4YCYBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgdii=_

I see some green shades in there.

Back
Top Bottom