Casual what's your favorite color?

Black is my #1 Favorite Color. It has a sense of purity and seriousness that makes it interesting.

Several of the "Cool" (As in cool temperature) Colors are all tied as my 2nd Favorite:
Purple, Green, Blue

I enjoy combining the Cool Colors with Black as they make good combinations. They also seem to be common colors in Aurora Northern Lights which makes things beautiful as seen here:

Aurora Borealis 2.jpg

I've never quite understood as to how people choose their favourites of... anything, not just colours. There are just so many options to choose from that in my mind I like relatively equally. I used to have an ideas on what my favourite colour was, but over the years it's changed because of how much me and my characters have developed.

Nonetheless, I know for a fact that it's either green, red or silver. The last of which is sort of an expanded upon grey because grey is too boring and dull, though it's usually associated with me.

My favourite color? Black. I basically don't like anything too bright and black color can add some seriousness along with either mystery or sense of fear.
I love to pair it with red, since both colors do compose well and give even more tense.
Another secondary ones are grey ( I use this combination for my OC ) and blue, sometimes green. I tend to combine these as well with my favourite ( black ).

Back
Top Bottom