Whats your favourite thing in terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasta Ros

Eye of Cthulhu
As the title says, whats your favourite thing in terraria? Is it a weapon, biome, boss, anything!....but don't say everything!
Mine has to be the vast variety of weapons. May it be a rocket launcher, to a sword that rains stars when swung.
SO what is your favourite thing in terraria?:cool:

Last edited:
Honestly, it's everything! I discovered the game on a fluke and it was the best gaming thing ever to happen to me.

The atmosphere is so rich and immersive, the music is amazing (it must be since I can listen for hours and never tire of it), the colors are vivid and lively, the variety of weapons and accessories is awesome, the 'wink-wink' humor is most refreshing and the whole thing under the control of decent, competent people who won't pull an EA on their fans. What's not to love?

The whole bloody game is amazing.
Definitely in my top 3.

Although, my favourite thing in Terraria has got to be the vast array of weapons and armours scattered throughout the game.
There are so many weapons, each with their own cool ability. This allows for many different playing styles, strategies and other such things.
The accessory system gets you to think about what you want to do, while limiting you to only 5 slots, meaning you have to make a decision.

The game is designed in such a way that most of the mechanics are interconnected with other mechanics. It compounds the sense of achievement with the feeling of progress. This is also my primary issue with fishing. For the most part, fishing only serves to... help you fish better, with the notable exception of the obsidian swordfish, which has some utility in AFK farms built around spear traps. But that thing's gated behind the lava fishing rod, one of the most RNG-tastic items in terms of acquisition.

The excitement of it all, whether it's crafting a great new item, defeating a boss, even dying from too many enemies, everything is exciting!

I enjoy looking for treasures and finding new things. Exploration and getting loot are favorite aspects for many games.

Can't decide... But I know what would so much better! Dyeable minions! I mean, come on, who wouldn't want a rainbow sharknado?

I'm pretty sure this is like one out of a hundred duplicate threads. Anyway, I'll put my opinion out there.

Multiplayer.

The progression. It kind of feels like a story. You are thrown into an open world with nothing but very basic tools. The ultimate goal (IMO) is to remove the sickness that plagues the land (aka the corruption or crimson). You will meet various people along the way who aid you on your quest. But beware, the world of Terraria is not all sunshine and rainbows, as you will soon discover.

Every time you defeat a boss or obtain the next level of equipment, you feel one step closer to achieving the ultimate goal. In 1.3 the story will continue from the frost moon/duke fishron. Upon defeating the final boss, all crimson, corruption will be removed, and hell will be replaced with an underground garden biome. The world is now truly purified.

And that marks the end of our hero's journey. The credits will then come on, and after that a short cut scene of a book closing, will play. This is to signify that you have reached the end. You are thrown back into your world and are free to do what you want.

Upon defeating the final boss, all crimson, corruption will be removed, and hell will be replaced with an underground garden biome. The world is now truly purified.

And that marks the end of our hero's journey. The credits will then come on, and after that a short cut scene of a book closing, will play. This is to signify that you have reached the end. You are thrown back into your world and are free to do what you want.
Um... I don't think that's going to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom