NPCs & Enemies When on the everything seed, when you die to Skeletron, he hits the Griddy

LordGwen

Retinazer
This idea came to me in a dream i had last night and ive been lauging at it internally for the past four hrs.

Itd just be beautiful if this was added, so beautiful infact itll be hung up in a museum for all to see!

what is a griddy
It's a dance move that was popular in memes a little while back.

I have two main problems with this idea. 1, it doesn't really fit the base game. I could definitely see it in a secret seed, though. 2, it's a joke with an extremely short lifetime. There are already several jokes in Terraria that are already old and not really relevant anymore, such as the Party Girl Bathwater joke or the Tavernkeep making a reference to Slob on my Knob by Juicy J. I don't want to see another one.

It's a dance move that was popular in memes a little while back.

I have two main problems with this idea. 1, it doesn't really fit the base game. I could definitely see it in a secret seed, though. 2, it's a joke with an extremely short lifetime. There are already several jokes in Terraria that are already old and not really relevant anymore, such as the Party Girl Bathwater joke or the Tavernkeep making a reference to Slob on my Knob by Juicy J. I don't want to see another one.
To be honest, i find those pretty funny

good lord please no
this would be hilarious but if it happens, please for the love of god restrict it to a secret seed
this would be painful to animate too

Back
Top Bottom