Where is the forum to ask for sprites?

R1ch4rd N1x0n

Terrarian
I know this isn't where I should post this but I could not find anywhere else to ask this at, please don't ban me.

Can a moderator link me to a forum where I should ask for help with sprites at? You can lock the thread after you give me an answer.

I know this isn't where I should post this but I could not find anywhere else to ask this at, please don't ban me.

Can a moderator link me to a forum where I should ask for help with sprites at? You can lock the thread after you give me an answer.

Moving to Forum Help and Feedback

The Art Request Megathread is where you can make a general request. Make sure that you are reading all the text in the first post to follow the guidelines for how to request.

The Terraria Drawings, Paintings, and Pixel Art section has many threads where members showcase their art, some of which are sprites. Some sprite artists accept requests in their own thread. Be sure that you are reading the individual guidelines in each of those threads to make sure requests are open to the public and they are taking requests for what you want.

Aurora3500 did link to you the Art Request Megathread in your last thread that was locked. If you need to, you can always look back at your own posts to reread what was said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom