Which boss theme is your favourite

Favourite boss theme

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really like Boss 3, which is funny because it's probably the least intense boss fight theme.
It's pretty omnious through. Which is also fitting considering the bosses it plays for.
The Destroyer is hueg.

I actually really like Boss 3, which is funny because it's probably the least intense boss fight theme.
It's pretty omnious through. Which is also fitting considering the bosses it plays for.
The Destroyer is hueg.
The reason I chose the frost moon is the same reason I really like plantheras theme, the guitar, but I could hear it clearer in the frost moon theme so I chose that one

I honestly can't pick a favorite, I love all the boss music themes in this game. They're just so friggin awesome.
The one I definitely remember the most, however, is the first one.

I'll have to narrow it down to Boss 3, Plantera and Frost moon. The Lunar theme would also contend however I don't count it now as its not released yet...

Also as a nitpick Plantera is misspelled in the poll its Plantera not "planthera" (the secret is to know that Plantera is a pun on a band name, Pantera... There is a reason that Plantera Drops the axe...)

I like Boss 5, plantera's, because I'm into rock music, and still, who can't deny the song, it's just so cool. I also like destroyer, all the beats. Brain of cthulhu just doesn't have it there.

I'll have to narrow it down to Boss 3, Plantera and Frost moon. The Lunar theme would also contend however I don't count it now as its not released yet...

Also as a nitpick Plantera is misspelled in the poll its Plantera not "planthera" (the secret is to know that Plantera is a pun on a band name, Pantera... There is a reason that Plantera Drops the axe...)
Ok thank you I will fix it

Plantera has an own music, called "Plantera". Also Golem and Pirate invasion is boss 4, queen bee is boss 5

I like Boss 2 the best. It's like "uh oh, WHAT?!" with the ominous intro and then suddenly techno madness. Also, I love the twins.

Boss 3 is a close second.

I had to choose either Plantera's or Frost Moon. That was one of the most difficulnah just kidding easily Frost Moon

I love the lunar boss theme, even if the boss isn't even in the game yet. It sets up this amazingly auxilirating feel, as if you have brought on some kind of apocalypse.

Plantera. It simply rocks, literally. :D

Though I like the Pumpkin moon theme too - it kinda ties with the Solar eclipse one. Both are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom