Which NPC do you relate to most?

The guide because he seems to be an adept of being careful… and I'm the master of over preparation.

WHY does everyone relates to the wizard or mechanic by the fact they were tied up… like what?

The guide because he seems to be an adept of being careful… and I'm the master of over preparation.

WHY does everyone relates to the wizard or mechanic by the fact they were tied up… like what?
About wizard, he has many pointless quotes that makes him look socially awkard.
"Someone once told me friendship is magic. That's ridiculous. You can't turn people into frogs with friendship."
"Well, hi there, [name of another NPC same gender as the player]! What can I do for you today?"
"Now that we know each other, I can move in with you, right?"
"Are you here for a peek at my crystal ball?"

Mechanic is proably because she's nerdy/geeky, she likes mechanisms.

Yes the problem is I saw someone saying Something along the lines of: "I was tied up so I relate to the mechanic" I'm sorry but what kind of backstory they have then xD

Party Girl (I don't actually like parties)

but:

Collector of random useless objects that provide aesthetic or thematic appeal
Specifically: the aquisition of novelty items (lava lamps)
An obsession with novelty in general
Randomised chance of appearing in a certain place (for non obligatory or important things): If someone puts a movie on, I'll come into the room and sit down half way through*. I'll join a series half way through, and I usually tend to join fandoms and games super late.
* as an added bonus, I tend to bring a bunch of novelty items with me to watch half of said movie (colour changing mug, huge blanket, onesie, a plushie, etc)

I'm a lot like the party girl but even though I don't like parties

Back
Top Bottom