Which NPC do you relate to most?

I would say the Pirate Captain, since I'm always out for dat booty.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429791266,1429791168][/DOUBLEPOST]I would say the Pirate Captain, since I'm always out for dat booty.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429791304][/DOUBLEPOST]wow, double post -_-

Thanks a lot, terrible internet connection.

I don't know... I guess the painter, because I'm sorta douchey at times, and I'm creative.

This gets me thinking, I hope the NPCs are developed a lot more in 1.3. They have a lot of potential to add a lot of depth to the game, but at their current state they are very lacking.

for me, it's a mix between the mechanic and the wizard. i am a wizard by trade, and a mechanic in practice. i'm always tinkering with my gadgets, and blowing :red: up with spells, and my "friend" would be the goblin tinkerer, he's always there to "help" me with losing my found money in exchange for improving my random loot.

The Guide:
I know a bunch of things about a bunch'a stuff, but nobody wants my help.
Also, a handful of people probably want me dead :x

Goblin Tinkerer I guess. I like to tinker, and I'm a bit of an outcast, albeit much less literally.

I relate to the nurse, because I'm so hot... c; Nah, I'd have to relate to the arms dealer, I like to explode things!

I can relate to the Wizard, because I'm socially awkward, and I've been tied up (we were playing a game, actually ended up being pretty funny, you can ask me about it on my profile), and I make a pretty enchanting hot chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom