• @Green_Metaknight

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • @Eye of Cthulhu🌳

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Pirate

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3. Vanity, Cosmetics, vanity, accessory that wates a slot for a minor convenience, axe of regrowth.

4. I put these here because me and my cousin NEVER use them, so its really up to what you do.
Some may be useful for some people, others may hate them.

We don't cheese bosses here.
3. I meant pretty saplings. Also, I think the way you described everything I listed perfectly points out how much I like about making things look good. There's a reason my playthroughs take forever.

4. That's a fair enough reason.

What fun things does the Pirate even sell?
This is why he has my vote for most useless NPC.

At least Santa technically sells somewhat decent decorations.
Sails are a nice fabric wall for building. Other than that, not unless you want a parrot. Who's more useless between the Pirate and Santa is basically just whose decorative stuff has the least uses. I've used the Pirate more, but it's close enough that I'd gladly vote either.

Nobody uses minecarts more than 5 minutes
The Mole Cart isn’t a normal minecart. You can use it to dig underground tunnels which can be helpful in the early game and on the Don’t Dig Up seed.

You have a good point,
I was talking about practical usefulness
Me and cousin groan when they show up instead of the guide,nurse or demolitionist
That’s a fair way of judging NPCs. Based on pure practicality the Painter, Dye Trader, Clothier, and Santa Claus are all equally useless. All the other NPCs have at least one practical use.

Back
Top Bottom