Which wings should I craft

• Bat wings

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Butterfly wings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which wings should I craft
Hi @spidermalek, I moved this to the Mobile In-Game Support since your Info tab says you play on mobile. If you’re asking this question for another platform (i.e. you’re playing on PC) let me know and I can move it to the proper section. The Forum Help and Feedback section (where I moved this out of) is for when you need help with a function of the forums, such as asking how to quote several people’s posts at once.

As for wings - make any wings that you can. Then fly using them and decide which are better for you.

Hi @spidermalek, I moved this to the Mobile In-Game Support since your Info tab says you play on mobile. If you’re asking this question for another platform (i.e. you’re playing on PC) let me know and I can move it to the proper section. The Forum Help and Feedback section (where I moved this out of) is for when you need help with a function of the forums, such as asking how to quote several people’s posts at once.

As for wings - make any wings that you can. Then fly using them and decide which are better for you.
Ok,I am just asking people which wings they think is better

Frozen Wings for early hardmode, then get Steampunk Wings once you kill golem. Then craft any lunar wings once moon lord is dead.

That's something I forgot, thanks.

They're literally the same flight time as frozen wings without the horizontal speed bonus. Just use frozen wings.
I mean I have bad luck finding an ice golem,but which one should I craft you think,the bat ones or the butterfly ones

Wait are the steampunk wings and the jetpack different things?
Yes. The Jetpack doesn't have very much flight time, and you can boost the ascent speed of it at will, it's also obtained post-mech.
Steampunk wings are very reliable and some of the best wings in the game (beaten only by fishron, lunar, and betsy's wings.) but they are obtained post-golem.

Back
Top Bottom