Who would win Thor or super man

Who would win

• Thor

• Superman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well heroes do sometimes kidnap people or a bduct them just look at batman
That's different. Batman is facing a greater evil. As soon as Thor/Superman kidnaps someone, they become the greater evil. You don't want your precious Thor to become an antagonist now do you?

Your theory behind that because superman is not undefeateble
Dude, Superman was once pushed against a steel fence as a kid, and the fence got bent. He'd only need to go into his super speed mode and slam Thor with his body. Thor would die instantly. And that's not even counting all the other superpowers he has.

That's why I've never been fond of Superman, he's ridiculously OP.

After thinking about X versus Y super-matchups I've concluded that the winner would be… whichever hero the writer of that story wanted to win.

Nobody can rationalize their way to a pre-chosen result like comics writers can. Loopholes, retconning, hand-waves, you name it.

Though this is probably the most accurate answer, it's boring because a) it's out-of-band, meaning the deciding factor is outside the characters' universe, and b) if it's accepted there's nothing left to discuss. For purposes of argument it's better to pretend there are no writers.

I will only go for fair fights or fights that seem fair it's just interesting to see where the community stands

I'm not sure how it's possible someone can "win" Thor or Superman. Like, are they up for auction or something? Or maybe a person is trying to win them over in love?

Oh, do you not get my point? It's "Who would win (COMMA), Thor or Superman?" Be careful, you could confuse someone with improper punctuation.

Back
Top Bottom