Weapons & Equip Why hasn't this been suggested yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, if you look at the recipe, that's prehardmode. Most of the enemies you are talking about are post plantera. Not only that, but you can't kill anything prehardmode in less than a second except maybe the lower tier slimes

Ok, wow, I just started getting likes from this thread again and wondered what was going on. Yes, as Pikachu already pointed out, this was something from ages ago, and I sorta regret suggesting it, so for all intents and purposes, this thread can be considered dead. Jeez, I had completely forgotten that this existed...

What about a popcorn kernel shooter! Damage: 12 speed: fast. what it does is it shoots popcorn kernels and they pop and explode on impact! it would be found in gold chests in the underground. :D`:happy:

Ok, wow, I just started getting likes from this thread again and wondered what was going on. Yes, as Pikachu already pointed out, this was something from ages ago, and I sorta regret suggesting it, so for all intents and purposes, this thread can be considered dead. Jeez, I had completely forgotten that this existed...
Hi there @stormconure, since you mentioned that this thread can be considered dead, I'll close it. The easiest way next time would be to report your first post and request it be locked.

If I've closed it in error and you do want this open to replies, you can go ahead and report the first post and request it be opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom