Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointing it out there, MS denying their update certification is critical because they don't want games that have constant crashes or make the console vulnerable to modding or hacks. If they didn't have that sort of system, hundreds of people would be releasing games that don't work at all (scammy $20 or $30 games) or like the Nintendo 3DS, make the console hackable/moddable (hence why Ocarina of Time 3D was updated and VVVVVV isn't available in the 3DS store). Just be patient and know its not the end of the world if MS denies an update. There are other games that exists out there and it's a security tool for our benefits for these reasons. Don't make them the bad guy in the situation. :(

I think all this is just the community getting antsy, I myself play Xbox 360 and am tired of the Q1 crap and, "Oh, it well be released at the end of March or beginning of April. JK its at the end of May, Wait did you actually believe that, no really were releasing the update for Sony right now (full of bugs) you Microsoft-ers should wait a week. A month later ..." Now I know I'm ripping my own hair out checking for an update on my Xbox or YouTube or here. But here are some suggestions so that we all don't go insane.
Build a themed house for every NPC
Make pixel art of your favorite game,show, or movie.
Get every pet (I have 2 slime staffs I got legit and 2 amber mosquitoes)
Beat every boss in the same night
Try to get platera's axe
Complete 100 fishing quest or get a gold crate
Make 100 platinum in a farm
Make a battle arena
Thank You fellow Terrarians
Goodbye -Blast

These are solid suggestions. There's a ton of things to do in this game while we wait. Heck, I've been trying to get an Axe since I found out it was a thing. I have 5 and a half stacks of Temple Keys and no Axe yet. One day I'll get a winning ticket.

There are a crap-ton of other games as well. I've recently dropped back into Borderlands trying to complete my Pearlescent gun collection.

As far as the update goes, I've just figured it must be absolutely amazing and MS is keeping it to themselves. Yes, it's that damn good! But seriously, to me, if it truly is being delayed it's for a good cause. It could even be the whole issue with transfers from the 360 to the X1. The OP even stated it could be a week or so later than Sony. So maybe they hit a snag somewhere. It'll arrive when it's meant to.

Edit - Typos and such. English is hard.

Last edited:
Well, what else is there to do then? I'm open to suggestions. Plus, I might as well because that update has chances of them patching the glitch. And I don't often use duplication glitches unless its an glitched/bugged item such as orange bloodroot. Other than that I'm cheat-free.
[doublepost=1466877380,1466877252][/doublepost]

Really not trying to but I thought it was necessary to take advantage of that deal, I mean come on, Terraria; constantly updated, on PC for $5.00?! That's an awesome deal man! I mean you don't have to if you don't want to.
The bloodroot isn't glitched anymore. I have 3 of them legitimately earned.

Where should I look to get the best results? I have 2 stacks but I don't want to use them until I find two more legit.
Underground, they grow above dirt. I could help you with this, if I know what version you are playing. Let's not get off topic though.

Where should I look to get the best results? I have 2 stacks but I don't want to use them until I find two more legit.
The Orange Bloodroot are one tile wide and two tiles tall. They grow downward from dirt ceilings (grass doesn't count) and they appear in the Underground and Cavern layers. A good way to farm them is to have a long horizontal line of dirt in the Cavern layer with enough space under it for the Bloodroot to grow, and you can periodically check it for any results.

It seems that they haven't fixed the save glitch that this game has on the 360 where if you load up a game it freezes the console, while loading.

It seems that they haven't fixed the save glitch that this game has on the 360 where if you load up a game it freezes the console, while loading.

Same problem here. I was told that it may be due to the size of the world and the amount of stuff in it.

Trust me, I feel your pain, I lost 300 hours, every item including the axe, and about 2 years of pixel art. Now I just don't play the game anymore

Same problem here. I was told that it may be due to the size of the world and the amount of stuff in it.

Trust me, I feel your pain, I lost 300 hours, every item including the axe, and about 2 years of pixel art. Now I just don't play the game anymore

Kind of annoying, I contacted 505 Games back in December after the last update on the console. They told me something similar as well. --- Hopefully the next update will fix it. I still have the save just in case they fix the bug and I'm able to get in it.

Does anyone here have a favorite armor perk and if so what other amour perk would you fuse it with.
[doublepost=1466938042,1466937874][/doublepost]Mines is the titan amour perk id fuse it with the turtle armour to become a freaking fotified turrent. Lol

These are solid suggestions. There's a ton of things to do in this game while we wait. Heck, I've been trying to get an Axe since I found out it was a thing. I have 5 and a half stacks of Temple Keys and no Axe yet. One day I'll get a winning ticket.

There are a crap-ton of other games as well. I've recently dropped back into Borderlands trying to complete my Pearlescent gun collection.

As far as the update goes, I've just figured it must be absolutely amazing and MS is keeping it to themselves. Yes, it's that damn good! But seriously, to me, if it truly is being delayed it's for a good cause. It could even be the whole issue with transfers from the 360 to the X1. The OP even stated it could be a week or so later than Sony. So maybe they hit a snag somewhere. It'll arive when it's meant to.

Edit - Typos and such. English is hard.
A week later? This is 3 weeks later

Is there any chance that MS is patching Glitches and problems that playstation user had? If so then I can wait.
Also its very worrying that the certification process takes pratically MONTHS to finish and this was only the other half of 1.2.4! Im not angry or anything just scared for future updates such as bug fixes and 1.3 and almost everything PC has. If this continues then catching up to PC will be practically impossible.;(

@demvic1 3 weeks? Sony's update dropped on the 9th, and a few of us thought since MS takes two weeks to approve, XBox would have had their update on the 23rd. It's the 26th, so it's been a little more than 2 weeks. This Thursday will be three weeks.

Hell, even if it drops mid-July, we still get it. My guess is they hit a snag somewhere and had to rectify some issues. Regardless of whatever the situation is, it's not that serious and MS will release it when it's ready.

Can't wait for Xbox update fingers crossed it comes out soon
What dye is that?
@demvic1 3 weeks? Sony's update dropped on the 9th, and a few of us thought since MS takes two weeks to approve, XBox would have had their update on the 23rd. It's the 26th, so it's been a little more than 2 weeks. This Thursday will be three weeks.

Hell, even if it drops mid-July, we still get it. My guess is they hit a snag somewhere and had to rectify some issues. Regardless of whatever the situation is, it's not that serious and MS will release it when it's ready.

I hope so.

Does anyone here have a favorite armor perk and if so what other amour perk would you fuse it with.
[doublepost=1466938042,1466937874][/doublepost]Mines is the titan amour perk id fuse it with the turtle armour to become a freaking fotified turrent. Lol
This is off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom