Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the Living Fire Blocks were added? I know it says they were, but I've been farming a while and none have turned out.
Living Fire Blocks were added. I farmed for them and the only amount I got was 34 from a Demon. I haven't gotten any more from any mob since then as of right now.

Not at the moment. Is anyone else having this issue? It's extremely strange that only one person seems to be having these issues. There's nothing set in your console preferences that would affect it, is there? Parental controls or something? I've only got a PS4 at home, so I'm only just getting familiar with how X1 handles invites etc.

Is there some sort of system cache you can clear?
Ive double checked everything, nothing on my settings is preventing my friends from joining my game
Ive even deleted the local save and redownloaded it from Xbox's cloud storage but its not working as well.
I initially thought it has something to do with my internet, but I can join my friends still so that shouldn't be the problem.
I also thought that maybe it has something to do with certain structures in my world, so I tested it by creating a new character and world (small size) to see if they can join. No luck.
Ive also have one of my friend waited for an extended amount of time on the resetting game object screen. Doesn't work.
Reinstalling the game doesn't work either.

Im outta ideas.

Ive double checked everything, nothing on my settings is preventing my friends from joining my game
Ive even deleted the local save and redownloaded it from Xbox's cloud storage but its not working as well.
I initially thought it has something to do with my internet, but I can join my friends still so that shouldn't be the problem.
I also thought that maybe it has something to do with certain structures in my world, so I tested it by creating a new character and world (small size) to see if they can join. No luck.
Ive also have one of my friend waited for an extended amount of time on the resetting game object screen. Doesn't work.
Reinstalling the game doesn't work either.

Im outta ideas.

I can try and help you as a guinea pig of sorts.. Have you tried to delete the worlds, host a game, see if it works, and then download your worlds back from the cloud?

Add me and message me: gen Doylee

Just wish the pirate maps stacked

It would be nice if we could get all items to stack at least at 99. I know we have better stacking and sorting even on PC, but those few items of only stacking 1 can be inventory eaters since there seems to be a limit on chests of max 999 before errors of saving and loading occur.

Can @505Games , @505 Games Support , and Re-Logic please consider higher stack on 1-stack items?? Thanks!!

Not sure if this is a bug, but in the second half of Golem's first form (head still attached, but will fire eye lasers), standing / flying in a position where he doesn't face left or right prevents him from shooting eye lasers at you.

On the 360, once you open the chest, there's an option on the left side to rename the chest. Its the bottom most option.

I must be blind because I don't see the words rename. This is what I see when I go into a chest

Attachments

• 20160713_221147.jpg
    20160713_221147.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 238
I agree with this. And I didn't know about the respawn bug, I guess I just got used to it. But I COMPLETELY agree with the 10 second respawn.

Indeed. :)

We did some more research with our team last night, and there *may* indeed be a bug on console where the times are off from intended (PC). We have passed that info along to 505 Games for confirmation and fixing (if it's indeed off).

Did the update bring infinite wiring distance? I can't seem to get my teleporters to work from base to the ocean farm I have. Also, this might be a 1.3 thing but aren't the keymolds replaced by the actual key?

Did the update bring infinite wiring distance? I can't seem to get my teleporters to work from base to the ocean farm I have. Also, this might be a 1.3 thing but aren't the keymolds replaced by the actual key?

Still got keymolds.

It was advertised we now have inf. wiring though ive not tested.

As coding changes could always have odd effects on existing data, try removing and reintroducing components MOST LIKELY to have problems. Switches, teleporters, wires in that order.

Also be advised a major bug was fixed that allowed wires to interact with adjacent items. Make sure connections are direct instead of adjacent.

I found i had several jacked up switch/teleporter junctions.

each time i enter my world i thank about how my moonlord battle will go i have a question im a full on end game player how hard will it be for me to beat him

Well I just finished getting the last cape so I officially have got everything the update had to offer and now I'm mad we waited months for two sets of clothes and 5 staves and cape that you can't even wear if you have wing in the use slot
this update sucks
You have to toggle visibility for wings and you can't to have vanity wings
[doublepost=1468508747,1468508531][/doublepost]
I wired a reporter my house far left of spawn and wired into the dungeon which is to the right

Next month i'm buying pc and terraria for pc so i get updates before console players can. I got tired of those console updates release traditions.

I can rename chests but not the safe or the pig in both single and multiplayer.
I believe this is intentional. The safe and piggy bank are not renamable in the current PC version, either (or in any previous ones that I'm aware of). They are different from chests because they can be picked up and placed with their contents, and you can only have one of each (well, you can, but they each have the same contents).

Still got keymolds.

It was advertised we now have inf. wiring though ive not tested.

As coding changes could always have odd effects on existing data, try removing and reintroducing components MOST LIKELY to have problems. Switches, teleporters, wires in that order.

Also be advised a major bug was fixed that allowed wires to interact with adjacent items. Make sure connections are direct instead of adjacent.

I found i had several jacked up switch/teleporter junctions.
I double checked my wiring for the farm teleporters, it seems be in check but I'll check once more. It wasn't working so I'm assuming that is a bug from the updates. I'm just be patient and play other games or even Terraria on PC until that is solved. Practically, the teleporters are the only thing missing for the world. After that, it becomes a fun farm fest :D

Recently I bought a hair dye from the new stylist, but I don't know how to put it on, it's in my inventory and when I select it, it won't let me switch menus to the equip section, so how do I put on the dye?

Recently I bought a hair dye from the new stylist, but I don't know how to put it on, it's in my inventory and when I select it, it won't let me switch menus to the equip section, so how do I put on the dye?
It's a consumable, much like a health potion, so just put in your hot bar and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom