Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Terraria Windows Phone - Rest in Peace. They should remove it from the store.

Pssst...
I'm still waiting but I should be very angry because this situation is indescribable but very common to modern world where nobody is really responsible for anything.

Last edited:
Terraria Windows Phone - Rest in Peace. They should remove it from the store.

Pssst...
I'm still waiting but I should be very angry because this situation is indescribable but very common to modern world where nobody is really responsible for anything.
Have some faith in 505games they never let their fans down

I've downloaded an older version of terraria but it wont let me install it. Has anyone else tried? Seems you just cant install older versions of anything on a windows phone. Please. I'm desperate

No, you can't play an older version if 505 doesn't do a rollback. C'mon 505 let us play the game with the older version. Be professional.

It's a fraud, i bought this not working game a 2-3 months ago and it's still not working! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! I'll call the collective lawsuit to the consumer ombudsman in the EU!!

I agree with you both, I actually did not think of that. It is an excellent idea, and I am sorry for making seem like I'm ranting about how bad this is for 505 games. It is, but I know that the whole team should be working on it. In fact the lead developer Redigit has moved on to Terraria: Otherworld, I think that they are working on it, but if Terraria: Otherworld is their main priority, then I respect it, other than the fact that this is a huge issue. I agree that they should move back to an older update for the time being, it's ridiculous, but ranting aside, I appreciate their concern on the issue and I think that they are excellent developers. They don't deserve the hate they've been getting lately, and I love the fact that this is one of their top priorities.

505 Games is not Relogic. Red is not working on the mobile version of Terraria at all. This is 100% 505's fault, not Relogic. has been nearly 3 months since I was able to play Terraria (which I PAID for) on my Windows phone. 505 should be running this as a critical issue, but clearly they are not. They are not being transparent about the issue, not managing communication with the community, and definitely are not being responsive to customres. Tech support answers have been a canned "we're sorry, check next week."

So don't hate Relogic for making this amazing game. Hate 505 for being so completely inept at managing this issue. Hate where hate is due.

Not my favourite game...the waiting game.

I wonder if the new version will be riddled with bugs like the ios and android versions.

Waiting. Waiting. WAITING.
That's what they're (505 games) have been telling us for the last few months, I'm outraged.

Sorry that was me 2 weeks ago, and I am sincerely sorry for how I acted, I was mad about hearing, NOTHING, but I'm cool now. They gave us something, they used their time to make a long post about how they can address them problem. I was also mad about no estimated release date, ESTIMATED, I had someone misunderstand me on that term, and I understood why.

Now, your probably asking, how in the world are they going to give a release date. I know that that is ridiculous to ask for, and that it is impossible to find, at this state, and that is completely understandable. My concern is why they can't keep us occupied with another version of the game, and older/last version of the game. Now, that file is probably corrupted or deleted.

I know my comment to everything is all over the place, please try to understand what I was trying to say to you guys.

Thanks -

A rollback would be awesome
can't be that difficult to implement. Hell! Microsoft could even do it without 505's go-ahead. No point in selling broken apps.

Back
Top Bottom