Weapons & Equip Wing slot in equipment menu

Fission

Terrarian
I think that accessory slots are very useful, but there are only so many, wings provide necessary mobility, but I would like to have at least one more accessory slot for my cross necklace or something like that.

I think that accessory slots are very useful, but there are only so many, wings provide necessary mobility, but I would like to have at least one more accessory slot for my cross necklace or something like that.
Yeah I agree because I also wanted an additional accessory slot so I could equip the necessary accessory when I prepare for a boss fight or to make my character stronger and lessen the no. of deaths

P.S. I die a lot even though I have strong equipment

Plus, the Calamity Mod (if you use that) allows wings and Frostpark boots to be combined, allowing for another accessory slot. The Moon Lord also drops the Celestial Onion (in Calamity), giving yet another accessory slot. Of course, none of that matters if you play vanilla.

Plus, the Calamity Mod (if you use that) allows wings and Frostpark boots to be combined, allowing for another accessory slot. The Moon Lord also drops the Celestial Onion (in Calamity), giving yet another accessory slot. Of course, none of that matters if you play vanilla.
Well I'm playing the vanilla terraria

Wings aren't as necessary as you would first think. I actually find most ealry hardmode wings to be a downgrade from horseshoe balloons since their vertical speed is so much lower. I stick with horseshoe balloons until I get some of the wings you get later on, except for fight duke fishron I might switch to a jetpack if I don't have a better alternative.

In the late game there as some decent mounts you can use as a substitue for wings therefore freeing up that accesory slot. But wings still have thier merits since mounts disable your ability to perform dashes.

The equipment menu is meant for things that are not actually on your person, or things that you don't constantly have active. Wings are both on your body and are constantly active, hence they are accessories and not equipment and should be treated as such.

Back
Top Bottom