Game Mechanics Wing Slot

Should there be a wing slot?

• Total voters
All right, then how about this...what about adding a one-time use Expert Mode item like the Demon Heart, that unlocks a wing slot? But unlike the Demon Heart extra accessory slot, it's available for all modes.

All right, then how about this...what about adding a one-time use Expert Mode item like the Demon Heart, that unlocks a wing slot? But unlike the Demon Heart extra accessory slot, it's available for all modes.
I think that's sorta what the Demon Heart is. Except you can use the extra slot for any accessory, not just limited to wings, though you'll likely use it for wings. The Demon Heart allows the use of 5 non-wing accessories without missing out on wings.

I made a similar type of suggestion here under the equipment category. I can't express my support enough for this feature to be added. Especially now considering that Terraria Otherworld is getting a Wing Slot. If only one thing can get added in the last Terraria update I hope to see the dedicated Wing Slot become a thing.

I won't go deep into the reasons here because they are discussed here as well as in my thread.

I think that's sorta what the Demon Heart is. Except you can use the extra slot for any accessory, not just limited to wings, though you'll likely use it for wings. The Demon Heart allows the use of 5 non-wing accessories without missing out on wings.
But that can only be used in Expert Mode.

Back
Top Bottom