tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I get it! I thought you meant the boss itself not the soundtrack :p
Really...
[DOUBLEPOST=1431020883,1431020756][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh I get it! I thought you meant the boss itself not the soundtrack :p
Gimme a minute I got something. Awww I can't post it. Wait! I think I got it .
computerBAM.gif

Maybe you should change the x-ray visor, it is... don't know, not very x-rayish?
Well, it was based off of the X-Ray Scope in Super Metroid, and it functioned in that game pretty much the same way it does in this mod. It felt proper for a 2D game, anyway.

Also, geez, you guys derailed this thread and got way off topic. Next time you have problems getting tAPI to work, post it in the tAPI thread (same goes if you're having problems with other mods, like cheat mods; post your problem in that particular mod's thread).

Well, it was based off of the X-Ray Scope in Super Metroid, and it functioned in that game pretty much the same way it does in this mod. It felt proper for a 2D game, anyway.

Also, geez, you guys derailed this thread and got way off topic. Next time you have problems getting tAPI to work, post it in the tAPI thread (same goes if you're having problems with other mods, like cheat mods; post your problem in that particular mod's thread).
Sorry... And I thought that the X-ray visor was based on the Metroid Prime version.

Sorry... And I thought that the X-ray visor was based on the Metroid Prime version.
Well, it originally was going to be called "X-Ray Scope", but then my spriter helping me, sprited it as a visor, so I just decided to rename it "X-Ray Visor", although I never changed how it worked...

Well, it originally was going to be called "X-Ray Scope", but then my spriter helping me, sprited it as a visor, so I just decided to rename it "X-Ray Visor", although I never changed how it worked...
Okay, the mod is awesome! Are there any A slot Beams? Haven't found any.

The stability is much improved thus far, though I have yet to actually get more than just the Power Beam for now.
(I purged and clean installed everything; core Terraria tAPI, Gamelauncher, and this mod)

Next up is crafting the Grapple Beam and seeing what I can push it to do before the game crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom