Unobtainium_Sword.png
    597 bytes · Views: 121
  • CosmosBender.png
    CosmosBender.png
    498 bytes · Views: 163
Last edited:
how do i make a button?
I'm assuming you mean "How do I make a spoiler"

- Look at your toolbar on top of the box that you're typing in (The thing with all the icons)
- Click on the button that says insert (It's the fourth to last one if you're not counting the two that are separated from the other buttons)
- Click on spoiler
- Name your spoiler
- You're good to go

Oh hey this is like my mod, only this includes different galaxies, and mine just has the solar system. Will you have different varieties of galaxies, like irregular, spiral, barred spiral? And will it be the random-generated planets?

Oh hey this is like my mod, only this includes different galaxies, and mine just has the solar system. Will you have different varieties of galaxies, like irregular, spiral, barred spiral? And will it be the random-generated planets?
Yes it will and it will have black holes too and if u could link your mod that would be great!

I'd like to see some content of mod, what is already in, promises are great, but unless you have something ready yet, I doubt you won't just vanish in the middle of development :S

Do something like this (on your main post)

[doublepost=1530588271,1530588197][/doublepost]It won't show a spoiler on my post for me:sigh:
[doublepost=1530588318][/doublepost][doublepost=1530588376][/doublepost]Ok try putting a Dev team spoiler on that

Also, please don't make this mod like Exodus or tremor, I want it to be way less stuff (all the good mods have about 1000 items not 6! It would slow our progression down a lot

Uh, +6000 items? +50 bosses?
Thats even bigger than Thorium and Calamity combined, unless you have a massive team of people, you'll never finish this or it'll just take way too long.

Uh, +6000 items? +50 bosses?
Thats even bigger than Thorium and Calamity combined, unless you have a massive team of people, you'll never finish this or it'll just take way too long.
What you're saying is true, we are planning to make a huge team, but otherwise we might not be able to do everything, so yes, we are doing a large team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom