PC Wiring problems?

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
Anyone else experience wiring malfunctions today? I have Terraria via Steam.

So today I was working on my second arena, the first is a moon arena based on one of Diceman's. The second is the good ol long platforms with statues along it, though tweaked with a minecart track looping it.

Anyway. I had put up the statues on the second arena yesterday and used it to beat some much bosses, worked great. Today I go to use it and the statues won't work, mob statues yes, heart and star on the same switch and timer, no. I checked the entire area for hearts and stars thinking too many were spawned, none. I separated the statue types and it got weirder. Hooked up to a switch, fine for the one-off, add in the timer without changing any wiring, switch doesn't work. Click the timer, it works on its own.

With that weirdness I went to check the statues in the moon arena. This arena is a week or so old, has run great. I was running the heart and star statues off the wire for the spear traps, to stagger their activation. Today they aren't working either. Mob statues yes, other, no. When I disconnected them and created their own mini pressure plate/timer battery they work fine.

I tried restarting terraria more than once but still the same. Did I miss any mini updates or something? hopefully tomorrow it goes back to normal. Maybe this is a post for bugs but I wondered if it was just me. Move it if need be please. Thanks for reading this novel!

I've noticed that during the time the pillars spawn heart statues stop working.
I don't know why and never reported it.

I'm glad it nor just me being crazy. Hopefully it starts working for you guys too. I'm doing an expert summoner run and am kinda dreading ML. Statues better work lol

I've noticed that Heart Statues don't spit out hearts if there's a certain amount still on the world itself, so if you're going to use them, use Heartreach around other potential sources of hearts so they'll work.

I've noticed that Heart Statues don't spit out hearts if there's a certain amount still on the world itself, so if you're going to use them, use Heartreach around other potential sources of hearts so they'll work.

thanks Agastya, that was the first thing I did though. It was certainly strange.

Back
Top Bottom