Mobile WoF GAME PLAN

How is my Game Plan? 1-10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meep Squad DA

Terrarian
Well I am preparing for to defeat The Wall Of Flesh , and I have a Game Plan.

I have 4 people in my squad who will help me and here is my plan. Feel free to tell me "you idiot change your armor" or whatnot.

1. Obtain 4 Molten armor sets (one for each of us.

2. Get a Good Sword , Bow , and 25 honey jars ( Im thinking Bee keeper and Sharanga feel free to sugest)

3. Flatten the underworld with dirt.

4. Build rooms

5. Place a lot of Campfires

6. Have 2 of us attack Hungry and Leeches and 2 of us attack the eye.

Just saying, swords REALLY suck against WoF, first off you have to be facing it to hit it, and turning around like that can be lethal when the wall starts to speed up. Some sort of spear, flail, or boomerang is better, if you have a dark lance and/or a sunfury then have people use those. Also, with the bows, make sure you use some sort of piercing arrows, like unholy/jester, as they can hit the eye multiple times as they pass through it (along with tons of hungry along the way)

In the slShadow Chests, look for a Dark Lance. That's what I used to defeat it.

Edit: I remember once in a Shadow Chest I found my Ham/Drax. I got the Picksaw a few days ago. Also, I was a noob back then, so I was like 'What the heck is this?' I also didn't know what Godly on a Dark Lance meant... -_-

I used the minishark for my first kill. Since then I usually use the musket or the flintlock pistol. Molten armor is good or just get shadow and change all acceries to Warding.

Excellent feedback guys I apreciate the help!
[DOUBLEPOST=1418696867][/DOUBLEPOST]So i should get molten bow dark lance and jester and unholy arrows?

I beat him multiple times, and pretty quickly at that. I used about 700 blocks to build myself a hell bridge and I also had the full Molten Armor set as well. I used the demon scythe to defeat the wall of flesh within like 2 minutes. The Demon Scythe shoots out slow but it does work. Just make sure you have mana regeneration potions. The bridge is a MUST. When I needed to let my mana regenerate, I just kept shooting him with my Sharanga. Literally...I beat him like 3 times in a row with no problem.

I beat him multiple times, and pretty quickly at that. I used about 700 blocks to build myself a hell bridge and I also had the full Molten Armor set as well. I used the demon scythe to defeat the wall of flesh within like 2 minutes. The Demon Scythe shoots out slow but it does work. Just make sure you have mana regeneration potions. The bridge is a MUST. When I needed to let my mana regenerate, I just kept shooting him with my Sharanga. Literally...I beat him like 3 times in a row with no problem.
The Demon Scythe is the perfect spell for this.

I used Demon Scythe + Shadow Scale armor, and I was on mobile!
If you're gonna use demon scythe (which is fricking beast but can be annoyingly rare), jungle is the best armor. The only useful property of shadow (other then as one of the coolest vanities) is the movement boost, which is negated if you have a bridge because the hermes boots effect overrides it when you run, and they don't work together, leaving shadow pointless compared to jungle

Also, strategy point here, if you have 2 people dedicated to killing hungry/leeches, they're gonna be WAY more likely to get the health drops from them, which could cause your main fighters to die, leaving the last 2 overwhelmed, as well as could make your team more inefficent if they're busy killing random unthreatening leeches or hungry, while their damage would be better used against the wall itself. Having everyone kill whatever is the biggest threat at their own discression is probs the best option here, as it doesn't create health/damage biases (or if ya wanna get annoyingly tactical, assign one person to tell the others what to focus on and attack throughout the fight, but that's probs WAY over the top for something easy like this)

Last edited:
If you're gonna use demon scythe (which is fricking beast but can be annoyingly rare), jungle is the best armor. The only useful property of shadow (other then as one of the coolest vanities) is the movement boost, which is negated if you have a bridge because the hermes boots effect overrides it when you run, and they don't work together, leaving shadow pointless compared to jungle
I know but jungle is a pain to get in mobile, you need 1 of every type of gem... And that's no fun :(

I know but jungle is a pain to get in mobile, you need 1 of every type of gem... And that's no fun :(
Off topic, why do you use that font size, bold, and color? It's distracting, and insinuates priority:rolleyes:

BTW, if you want to feel like a badass, beat the WoF with a phoenix blaster, normal grapple, and necro armor, with no hellbridge or anything like that :happy:
It's not THAT difficult, but it's VERY intense and fun

If your on mobile, get a sharanga for one of you, build a hellbridge that spans a quarter of hell, and you shoulhave no difficulty. Perhaps you should use necro armor as well. But the sharanga is better than even a hallowed repeater, a mid-hardmode bow.

This was my exact strategy, but with demon armor instead. I had not the slightest pain in that battle. No harder than beating it with a sniper rifle.

If your on mobile, get a sharanga for one of you, build a hellbridge that spans a quarter of hell, and you shoulhave no difficulty. Perhaps you should use necro armor as well. But the sharanga is better than even a hallowed repeater, a mid-hardmode bow.

This was my exact strategy, but with demon armor instead. I had not the slightest pain in that battle. No harder than beating it with a sniper rifle.
I agree. I used the Demon Scythe and the Sharange. The demon scythe was achingly slow though it did the job. But using if he is playing with other people, one having the demon scythe and the other having the sharange, coupled with the hellbridge--WoF is toast in under three minutes.

I stuck with the crimson armor for the health regen, and made a few campfires and heart lanters all over the bridge. Also just put water over the lava to make quick obsidian bridges. For my weapon, I used an Unreal Phoenix Blaster and he was dead. Bring the Muramasa when you start to quickly deal with the Hunger when you start. Also take potions of Iron Defence, Slowfall, Thorns, and Archer.

I find most of you are massively over prepared. I had maybe 800 blocks on my hellbridge and just killed it with the Crimson sword and molten armor. didn't even need a health potion. Mobile WoF is rather easy

Back
Top Bottom