World change strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraria_Taylor

Terrarian
When ever I find my self changing from a world I don't want to be In, I shift all of my stuff over too. Does anyone else do this? What's the most efficient way to?

I created a "vault" world where I keep all the stuff I want to keep. Takes me a whole one minute to go from any world to that one and put stuff there.

I usually have all my things in my main world, but whenever i need a change, i just piggybak the stuff to the world i intend to use.

I also have a 'vault' world.
It contains max stacks of everything and has a backup so that I can re-supply the stock whenever.
I generally hop over to grab building supplies I don't feel like farming for and grab items I also don't feel like farming for.

Never cheat really and only grab items at th point in the game where I would be able to obtain them anyway but the RNG gods forbid it.

I keep everything that helps me getting a new world going in my piggybank. Everything else goes to my vault world or dies with the old ones. To mention starbound is probably frowned upon here but the idea of a homeship is actually pretty good and terraria could use something similar.

The Easy Way
Заснемане.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom