Mobile World Crashes

IceBoltGaming

Terrarian
Alright, so, anytime I backup my character and enter a world frequently, the world just completely FLIPS. It starts crashing every time I join, making it impossible to even enter, this is game breaking for me because I lost my main world to this bug, and I had been using it for insane storage, tens of chests filled to the brim with loot, and I lost. Even backing up my world doesn’t work, and it is really angering me considering I spent more than a month collecting loot constantly. I’m afraid I’ll lose a lot more worlds that are important to me in this bug. Is there a fix for this?

Alright, so, anytime I backup my character and enter a world frequently, the world just completely FLIPS. It starts crashing every time I join, making it impossible to even enter, this is game breaking for me because I lost my main world to this bug, and I had been using it for insane storage, tens of chests filled to the brim with loot, and I lost. Even backing up my world doesn’t work, and it is really angering me considering I spent more than a month collecting loot constantly. I’m afraid I’ll lose a lot more worlds that are important to me in this bug. Is there a fix for this?
I would recommend giving the game a lot of time to save. If you are entering a world frequently and the world contains a lot of chests with items and such, it can be a lot for the game to take.

If you're finding that backing up to the cloud is not working optimally, I'd suggest also making back ups of the world (and your characters) to the local slots as well. You can make multiple copies of the same world just in case. Give the game menus plenty of time to populate, and let the saving process have plenty of time.

If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Yes, only my main world is crashing and won’t load. How does a world become a corrupted game file though? Is is because of my frequent joining and leaving before the chests really load?

Yes, only my main world is crashing and won’t load. How does a world become a corrupted game file though? Is is because of my frequent joining and leaving before the chests really load?
I can't say for sure, there are many reasons a world file can become corrupted. The most common one probably being interrupting the save process. Giving the game enough time to save is very important.

Back
Top Bottom