PC World is Corruped. Is there a fix?

ChingBling

Terrarian
When I open my world, it shows an error message and the Underworld background.

The attached file has a picture of my issue. Keep in mind this is modded, although I don't think this is an issue with my mods.

Attachments

• Desktop 10.02.2017 - 15.47.43.01.png
    Desktop 10.02.2017 - 15.47.43.01.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 165
Ff2suCi.png

Looks like we detected that you are trying to use Modifications to run with Terraria!

We would love to help you with running mods and packages on your Terraria game, but this is for Technical Support only on the original game provided and packaged in Steam or GOG. If you want more help on how to run a mod or get modification help in programming, you must go to the Mod Section of this forum. There are various modification clients out there that can be used so you will need to be specific to the mod you are trying to run. You can check out some of the popular threads below for more information!

If you wish to get support for an issue, you must first confirm and provide that the issue happens only on Vanilla copy of Terraria.

Sorry we cannot help you any further, wish you good luck.

Top Third Party Programs
  • TEdit - Terraria Editor - Allows editing of Terraria World Files.
  • Game Launcher - Terraria Version Launcher - Allows launching of Terraria and older versions.
  • N Terraria Mod - Standalone Mod - New features with a great community support.
  • tModLoader - Terraria API Mod tool - New mod tool and successor to tAPI.
  • tAPI (Discontinued) - Terraria API Mod Tool - Tool used to create and enjoy mods by this engine.
  • Terraria Inventory Editor - Player Editor - Allows editing of your Character files in Terraria.
kdcROYP.png

When I open my world, it shows an error message and the Underworld background.

The attached file has a picture of my issue. Keep in mind this is modded, although I don't think this is an issue with my mods.
Since you're using mods, I'll move this to the General Mod Discussion. If you experience issues without any mods installed and just pure vanilla Terraria, feel free to make a thread in the PC Technical Support section. But, as it is, it can't be determined if the mods are causing your issue right now.

Ff2suCi.png

Looks like we detected that you are trying to use Modifications to run with Terraria!

We would love to help you with running mods and packages on your Terraria game, but this is for Technical Support only on the original game provided and packaged in Steam or GOG. If you want more help on how to run a mod or get modification help in programming, you must go to the Mod Section of this forum. There are various modification clients out there that can be used so you will need to be specific to the mod you are trying to run. You can check out some of the popular threads below for more information!

If you wish to get support for an issue, you must first confirm and provide that the issue happens only on Vanilla copy of Terraria.

Sorry we cannot help you any further, wish you good luck.

Top Third Party Programs
  • TEdit - Terraria Editor - Allows editing of Terraria World Files.
  • Game Launcher - Terraria Version Launcher - Allows launching of Terraria and older versions.
  • N Terraria Mod - Standalone Mod - New features with a great community support.
  • tModLoader - Terraria API Mod tool - New mod tool and successor to tAPI.
  • tAPI (Discontinued) - Terraria API Mod Tool - Tool used to create and enjoy mods by this engine.
  • Terraria Inventory Editor - Player Editor - Allows editing of your Character files in Terraria.
kdcROYP.png
Next time @Marcus101RR, it would be easier if you simply use the reporting feature, and the forum staff can take care of it. Thanks.

i got the same issue and i'm using mods and no one told me what to do.... sorry i'm just saying .. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom