Xbox One Wormhole potions

Alright, so, my friends and myself have tested this constantly..but only the host can use wormhole potions.
Hi there @darkstar44044, thanks for sharing this info. Make sure that you send in a bug report straight to the developers here:https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Also, in case you haven't heard, a word of caution to PS4 and Xbox One players playing on online multiplayer. There is a known bug where your world can be overwritten by your friend's world. Please take a moment and look over the workaround here: Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ

At least on the PS4 the so should be the same for Xbox 1

The host can pick the other player icon and teleport to them but for other players they need click on their own head icon on map, might need to be in the same colored team too, which could help if there are more then 2 players or you may end up teleporting to the wrong player, I've never had more than 2 players so can say more about that.

At least on the PS4 the so should be the same for Xbox 1

The host can pick the other player icon and teleport to them but for other players they need click on their own head icon on map, might need to be in the same colored team too, which could help if there are more then 2 players or you may end up teleporting to the wrong player, I've never had more than 2 players so can say more about that.
@gtasthehunter, are you saying that the non-host can use wormhole potions in PS4 by clicking on their own head icon on the map? And by doing that they will teleport to the host?

@gtasthehunter, are you saying that the non-host can use wormhole potions in PS4 by clicking on their own head icon on the map? And by doing that they will teleport to the host?

Yes while on the same team too, just not sure how that would work if there are more than 1 non-host players! And the host shouldn't need to be in a team to use a wormhole potion but other should need to be on the same teams. with 2 or more non-hosts they might need to be in a team with only 1 non-host with the host.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom