Worst enemy in the post plantera dungeon

Which enemies annoy you the most?

• Total voters

Blue_M4ge🌳

Moon Lord
Of all of the enemies that kill me in the dungeon ragged casters are (and always will be) my least favorite enemies in the dungeon.

Everyone says Diabolists and Ragged Casters are bad, but Necromancers are the worst. Especially in twisted hallways.

Everyone says Diabolists and Ragged Casters are bad, but Necromancers are the worst. Especially in twisted hallways.
Yeah, they’re bad. Now that I think about it, actually, I probably always get killed by Paladins because theres also 50 necromancers (plus billions of blue armored bones) around attacking me xD.

Paladins. All the other special enemies are capable of killing me when I'm already in dire straits - which, in fairness, is often when I'm first exploring the HM dungeon. But the paladin will destroy me from full health. :U

All of the mages are bad, though.

Paladins pwn me so bad with their flying hammers
Ragged Casters shoot a soul, a homing soul projectile, that stone blinds me (the sone-blinding in their attacks are just shenanigans to prevent you from killing them)
Giant Cursed Skulls, they are stronger than MOTHER REDDING SMALL CURSED SKULLS THAT FIRE THEIR LAZOR!! AND THEY JUST DROP MONEY, NOT ANOTHER ITEM, EXCEPT THE KRAKEN YOYO!!

Diabolists are the main reason I die because they throw fireballs at you that are almost impossible to avoid. By the time i get close enough to hit them, they teleport away and blast me again.

Back
Top Bottom