OOC Writings on the Walls: An Urban Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well be blunt for a second.
Does anybody actually care about this RP, or is it just a place to be when nothing else is active?

School has become more of a thing for me now, so I can't be on as much as I used to. But I am somewhat interested in this RP, however I will admit I do have more interest in some of the others.

It might be the wrong time, but I'm not sure. I guess part of the problem for me at least is that I'm not entirely sure what the plot is going to be, so I don't really have any ideas for what characters would fit.

Honestly, most of what I've been trying to do here is try to avoid falling into the trap of "it's hard to set up for the RP" by letting those who join make some decisions,but clearly its not working.

Name: Blake Decker
Aliases: None
Allegiances (pro-magic or anti-magic): Anti-Magic
Appearance (Pictures or Description): Brown hair, brown eyes, white skin
Species: Human
Personality: A very loyal member of Ares... probably. Has had a bad experience with magical beings in general. Works security for Ares "containment".
Equipment/Weapons: A gun and security uniform, complete with some protective gear.
Abilities (usually magic): None
Quirks/Strengths (non-magic): Competent fighter, believes in protecting human life.
Flaws: Paranoid of magic. Knows of a company that is actually a gestalt eldritch being made up of humans. Suspects Ares of being similar, but is staying for now because it's against magic, and he isn't sure.

Name: Blake Decker
Aliases: None
Allegiances (pro-magic or anti-magic): Anti-Magic
Appearance (Pictures or Description): Brown hair, brown eyes, white skin
Species: Human
Personality: A very loyal member of Ares... probably. Has had a bad experience with magical beings in general. Works security for Ares "containment".
Equipment/Weapons: A gun and security uniform, complete with some protective gear.
Abilities (usually magic): None
Quirks/Strengths (non-magic): Competent fighter, believes in protecting human life.
Flaws: Paranoid of magic. Knows of a company that is actually a gestalt eldritch being made up of humans. Suspects Ares of being similar, but is staying for now because it's against magic, and he isn't sure.
Sure, accepted or whatever.

Also it looks like you changed the main theme of the RP, so I guess the bit about choosing the name doesn't work anymore.

Anyway, would any species that rely on tech, such as protogen, be able to exist in this RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom