i will trade for spectre armor
  • snowman cannon
  • sniper
  • blizzard staff
  • chain gun
  • horsemans blade
  • full turtle armor
  • majority of souls
and many more! message me for an arrangement :)

Last edited:
I think you have the wrong platform selected, also its against the rules to sell or trade unobtainable items on console.

Last edited:
Nothing here is permissible.

You cannot trade hacked items for anything through this forum. Developer items and the coin gun are not legitimately obtainable on consoles.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

You also cannot trade any in-game items for things that have real-world value, like XBL memberships or games (as you originally posted). In-game items have no intrinsic value.

Please remove the non-permissible items from your list or this thread will be locked.

Nothing here is permissible.

You cannot trade hacked items for anything through this forum. Developer items and the coin gun are not legitimately obtainable on consoles.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

You also cannot trade any in-game items for things that have real-world value, like XBL memberships or games (as you originally posted). In-game items have no intrinsic value.

Please remove the non-permissible items from your list or this thread will be locked.
oh okay, my bad,i got them from a friend so i didnt know. sorry

Pnda, why don't you just go grind ectoplasm and mine chlorophyte. It's not like it's all that hard. I would just do that and save the items you currently have. Then you could put all of your endgame armor sets up on manikins to show off. You would also be able to switch to and fro with armor sets.

Pnda, why don't you just go grind ectoplasm and mine chlorophyte. It's not like it's all that hard. I would just do that and save the items you currently have. Then you could put all of your endgame armor sets up on manikins to show off. You would also be able to switch to and fro with armor sets.
thats a fair point, but regardless ive tried grinding but i dont seem to get much luck. ive used battle potions and water candles but still minimal ectoplasm

The tab is still xbox one I'm assuming you are on 360 though so you may want to change it to avoid confusion

I'm helping all players so since you obviously want spectre armor just tell me you gt and I'll help you out.
P.S. I'm a speed grinder so I can just make more :)

Back
Top Bottom