Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

Never played online before and would like to start. I've played with my son on his Xbox upstairs so technically I have. Would love to play with adults only if poss. I am done 99% of everything but would LOVE to help people earlier on in the game. I have a lot of extras saved to give away too.
If your a nice person with a silly sense of humor and loves Terraria. Hit me up GT- CaptainFoooey
about to go on now(eastern time), but I play a lot at night, like 10:00pm-who knows(sometimes to 4:20 even)
PS- I'm one of the most trustworthy people you could ever meet. You tell me the rules of your world...I follow with out questions ;)

Last edited:
GT: Sabre747 I usually don't except friend requests (I get them a lot for some reason) so send me a message before sending one so i don't ignore it (I usually check all of my messages) Also I'll respect all rules of your world no matter what I think of them

Looking to play? Need help with anything? Done with about the whole game looking to help people or just play. Gt Q Fig

I'll be on around 10:30 tonight...msg me if you wanna play/need help. Include in the msg if you need me to bring anything and what we are getting into...I have lots of extras that I don't need. Cya soon :)

Just looking to help anyone. GT: Q Fig.
I'll gladly help anyone but if anyone has a frost moon arena I would like help with it. Looking for the razor pine. Thanks guys. :)

Just looking to help anyone. GT: Q Fig.
I'll gladly help anyone but if anyone has a frost moon arena I would like help with it. Looking for the razor pine. Thanks guys. :)

That's funny...just started a 2nd main world to clean up the design, and decided to build an active moon arena with some traps too. I made it with spears, spike balls and flames but in a limited way. It's meant to fight with a couple people online together. Lemme know when you wanna do it...or anyone for that matter. I still need festive wings and an elf hat.
GT- CaptainFoooey

That's funny...just started a 2nd main world to clean up the design, and decided to build an active moon arena with some traps too. I made it with spears, spike balls and flames but in a limited way. It's meant to fight with a couple people online together. Lemme know when you wanna do it...or anyone for that matter. I still need festive wings and an elf hat.
GT- CaptainFoooey
Hey when will you be on? I will be in 30minutes-ish. If you don't mind I'd like to do the frost moon. I'll bring my own Naughty Presents.

Anyone that I told that I would host a moon arena run tonight; I gotta cancel for now. My wifi is being dumb (in and out...not 100% reliable for multiplayer). Scamcast is coming on Sun to "fix it". Sorry guys. I can still go to other people's world's to help etc.

Back
Top Bottom