Resolved [Xbox 360] WHY RED WHYYY

Thiago9009

Terrarian
Ok, so I was going around my day, building a skybridge for Duke Fishron, when a blood moon was rising. Ok, standard stuff. I went to the dungeon to open some biome chests, and as soon as the day began the system gave me the message: "A solar eclipse is happening!" I thought, "cool! Boutta get a terrablade!" But then I saw the text beneath it: "pirates are invading!" I immediately went to my base to see if the pirates would actually show up, a few swamp things appeared, and then I read "the pirates have arrived!" And the solar eclipse monsters stopped spawning. I repeat. the pirates overrided the solar eclipse. Me? Mad? No, I'm not mad.. HOW COULD I BE MAD, WHEN I WANTED A GODDAMN TERRABLADE FROM THE SOLAR ECLIPSE AND THE PIRATES OVERRODE IT? HOW COULD I BE MAD, WHEN I COULD SPAWN THE PIRATES USING THE 3 MAPS I HAD IN MY CHEST? WHY RED, WHY? WHY MUST RED DESTROY ALL THAT I LOVE? WHY MUST RED MAKE ME MISERABLE USING THE SAME THING HE MADE ME HAPPY? I GOT SEVERAL BONES TO PICK WITH YOU RED. IM SO DONE WITH THIS GAME. HOW CAN I PLAY THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS ONLY FOR RED TO GIVE ME THE GOOD OLD SLAP IN THE FACE? WHY MUST RNG HATE ME SO MUCH? LITERALLY THE SECOND ECLIPSE THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN MY NEW PLAYTHROUGH AND IT GETS OVERRIDEN. GODDAMNIT!! REEEEEEEEEE

There's no need to be frustrated about.
If you get away from nearby NPCs or away from the center of the world. Then the Solar Eclipse enemies will spawn again.

There's no need to be frustrated about.
If you get away from nearby NPCs or away from the center of the world. Then the Solar Eclipse enemies will spawn again.
I Think He's Beyond Frustrated :redspin:

But Yea, Just Leave The Center Of The World, And The Pirates Screw Off. But I'm Not Sure If Nearby NPC's Actually Stop Solar Eclipse Enemies From Spawning, I Thought The Solar Eclipse Overrides NPC's Nearby, Like The Blood Moon.

Welp, suffice to say, I got 2 Frankenstein banners, 1 vampire banner and absolutely zero broken hero swords. I truly am the unluckiest terrarian ever...

Welp, suffice to say, I got 2 Frankenstein banners, 1 vampire banner and absolutely zero broken hero swords. I truly am the unluckiest terrarian ever...
At least you didn't have to kill 10037 chaos elementals for your first rod of discord... I had to put so much time into that, because I needed it to beat expert moon lord for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom