**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still having sync bug after update. Game either won't load at all and stays on black screen after I get the Xbox error message or it loads but with no saves. Tried hard reset. On Series X. If I play through cloud gaming then all of my saves are there. When I go back to console it asks which save to use and I say network save since that's the newest but game goes to black screen again. When I start the game on Xbox, I get error code 0x080830003, we can't save more data for this game or app. I have plenty of available storage. Anyone find a fix?

Last edited:
Can you explain more about this bug? This information isn't enough to be considered a bug report.
It just abruptly freezes then 10s of waiting later the game crashes. One annoying temporary fix is to create a new character, but other than that there really isn't much else I can tell you unfortunately

Not related to the sync bug, but as I’m seeing others post about it here, a fix for the autosave issue is coming soon.

To keep up wth things better, if you still think you’re experiencing a bug, go ahead a make a new report here: Console Bug Reports. I’m going to close this thread as it had served its purpose.

It‘s extremely helpful if you do a search for your issue first. While in the Console Bug Reports section, click Search on the top left. Type in some keywords. Change “Everywhere” to “This Forum” (while you are in the Console Bug Reports section) and it will give you better filtered results.
1633528286324.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom