**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on the Xbox series s. I have tried the work around no luck. I’ve deleted and re installed the game no luck. I’ve cleared my data and re started no luck. I’ve hard reset my Xbox no luck

Wont load in

Attachments

• 20210930_083748.jpg
    20210930_083748.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 1,667
I'm having the same issues too, done all of the above, such a bummer. Been waiting all day to play this lol

Found a way around it, for xbox, you can just delete any saved game data, and when you load up terraria, press cancel to get any data from the cloud aswell. Problem is you have no worlds or characters either, which is fine for me as i rarely use a character twice and like starting again, but may be a problem for you.

Same as many others, stuck on the "Syncing Files" screen. Tried the workarounds (closing and relaunching as well as a system reboot) to no avail. Hoping this gets fixed soon.

I logged in and got the glitch on the Xbox Series X. I tried to Dashboard and restart, it didn’t work, i tried to restart my xbox, it didn’t work, i tried to uninstall and reinstall and it still didn’t work. Not sure what to do.

Been on this now around 15 minutes Re Logic are aware of this and are trying to make a Fix

Attachments

• 20210930_142953.jpg
    20210930_142953.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 390
Hi all, the Dev team is working on it.

A workaround until a patch: Return to Dashboard, close application & relaunch. Title will now launch successfully, and the issue shouldn’t recur. If it still happens, try rebooting. If it still happens, report back here.

Hi all, the Dev team is working on it.

A workaround until a patch: Return to Dashboard, close application & relaunch. Title will now launch successfully, and the issue shouldn’t recur. If it still happens, try rebooting. If it still happens, report back here.
All of that didn’t work, Not sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom