**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Shellphone buggin

Poduzu

Terrarian
My shell phone is buggin out rn. It won’t display any of the effects like time and I can’t even teleport with it. It doesn’t even have a description in my inventory. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yeah it’s a well documented bug but the the console team is working on fixing it. Their is actually a way you might be able unbug it, try pressing up (not jump) and then press the interact button while holding the shellphone. If that doesn’t work you can uncraft it using the new Shimmer Liquid.

Same issue going on exactly on PS5 as I reported (but in the wrong spot) shame it's not only me having this, curious as how you guys got that to stop glitching. Tried the same thing on PS5 but it's not working still either, so I've just made another regular cell phone instead.

Consoles will be getting a new patch to 1.4.4.1 that should fix this and will be rolling out this week.

More details here:
Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

CONSOLE/MOBILE ADDITIONAL FIXES FOR 1.4.4.1 (INCLUDING THE PC FIXES FROM 1.4.4.1)
Additions/Changes:

- “Classic” is now the default for new players instead of “Journey”

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where throwing the Guide Voodoo Doll into “Celebrationmk10” lava pool would kill the Guide but would not spawn the Wall of Flesh
- Fixed a graphic glitch issue with some critter cages
- Fixed an issue where some items would not transmutate correctly when dropped into Shimmer during a Multiplayer session
- Fixed an issue where the Shellphone would not teleport the player and would not display a tooltip when crafted

Back
Top Bottom