Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it would be so rad if it releases today because I just realized we are finishing this job on site early today, it's my last day before I have my son for the weekend and I have nothing going on tonight. Just waiting on Microsoft.

So I'm going to say a prayer for all the xbox players out there today. I'm not religious by any means but Jesus is my homie. Goes as follows.

Dear Jesus, I want to thank you for releasing the update for us as most of us have been very patient in the arrival of our favorite game's update. Thank you for all that you do for us and thank you for being awesome. In Jesus' name. Amen.

It's all I got... better than complaining.

Dude, it would be so rad if it releases today because I just realized we are finishing this job on site early today, it's my last day before I have my son for the weekend and I have nothing going on tonight. Just waiting on Microsoft.

So I'm going to say a prayer for all the xbox players out there today. I'm not religious by any means but Jesus is my homie. Goes as follows.

Dear Jesus, I want to thank you for releasing the update for us as most of us have been very patient in the arrival of our favorite game's update. Thank you for all that you do for us and thank you for being awesome. In Jesus' name. Amen.

It's all I got... better than complaining.
With Microsoft's track record, it won't.

literally crying right now because microsoft is taking forever to carefully check a rewritten game built from the ground up to match it’s PC equivalent with a few bugs in the mix

EDIT: we’ve only got the rest of today and thursdar and friday for the average submission proccess, so hopefully not too much longer now... also, pipeworks has been very quiet recently... maybe theyre up to something.

literally crying right now because microsoft is taking forever to carefully check a rewritten game built from the ground up to match it’s PC equivalent with a few bugs in the mix

EDIT: we’ve only got the rest of today and thursdar and friday for the average submission proccess, so hopefully not too much longer now... also, pipeworks has been very quiet recently... maybe theyre up to something.
i find it strange that they are only retweeting one thing and going silent for the day

i find it strange that they are only retweeting one thing and going silent for the day
I would say it better to assume they don't have any news about the update rather than them being quite while the formulate A plan to let us know it failed. They had already told us they would let us know almost right away when it gets accepted

I do want to preference that the pw/505/re-logic have yet to say pass or fail.

IMG_0887.JPG
Everyone in the terraria Xbox one community right now with Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom