Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this update drops on the forum it will be like a nuclear bomb, flames and anger at first but then they will be desolated and abandoned.
200.gif
Just like my social life.

When this update drops on the forum it will be like a nuclear bomb, flames and anger at first but then they will be desolated and abandoned.
200.gif
which should be happening today,tomorrow or on monday.
[doublepost=1517503476,1517503416][/doublepost]if you ask me i expect it on friday at the latest

which should be happening today,tomorrow or on monday.
[doublepost=1517503476,1517503416][/doublepost]if you ask me i expect it on friday at the latest

Please don't take my word but as tomorrow is the 10th day, plus PW really want it released soon, I think it WILL come tomorrow, or maybe today. Like I said, don't take my word or be disappointed.

i honestly don't get why people are quoting me and acting like i'm saying that the 1.3 update is going to be out on these days because i counted.

because apparently saying i'm expecting an update means i'm saying the update is going to be out.

Same thing really. The results, if positive, should be posted with the update. If negative, which it won't be hopefully, is another story.
not really because i'm not saying oh we should be expecting to hear it passed cert testing at these times.

i'm just saying expect to hear an update on the results soon.
[doublepost=1517504522,1517504445][/doublepost]
STOP FIGHTING!!!! THE UPDATE COMES OUT WHEN IT COMES OUT!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!! OMG BE PATIANT
i'm not fighting i'm just clarifying so people understands what i'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom