Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Devourer of Gods and @DjXavier1999

These kinds of posts are completely unacceptable for our Forum Rules & Culture. Either post respectfully or do not post at all. You are both excused from posting further on this Thread. Devourer, there will be more details in a PM.

There are valid reasons to report oneself. If you want to ask about them, you can send a PM to myself or any staff member, but please do not make a report without a valid reason. They are only to be used when there is a legitimate issue that requires Staff Attention.
Thank you. I love reading the comments for Terraria Forums but not this kind of thing. If people don't stay one topic they shouldn't comment at all. Let's keep this post about 1.3! :D

Ok, Sorry :(
One question though, how do you PM someone?

You can click the button to "start a conversation" below a member's avatar to the left of a member's avatar. Or click on their name and click the button to "start a conversation" A conversation in the context of the Forum feature is another name for PM that we use.

Join the club, I don't have irl friends to hang out with.
upload_2018-1-23_17-4-48.jpeg

[doublepost=1516745034,1516745017][/doublepost]
You can click the button to "start a conversation" below a member's avatar to the left of a member's avatar. Or click on their name and click the button to "start a conversation" A conversation in the context of the Forum feature is another name for PM that we use.
ok thx!
[doublepost=1516745371][/doublepost]
Join the club, I don't have irl friends to hang out with.
Thx for letting me join it isn't that hard to meet the standards

Screw it, I'm deleting everything. Game, worlds and all gamedata locally and in the cloud. Reinstall and se if the game is actually functional. Maybe, just maybe my old world got corrupted in the convertion. I don't mind starting all over again. It's a fun game! When it works

Screw it, I'm deleting everything. Game, worlds and all gamedata locally and in the cloud. Reinstall and se if the game is actually functional. Maybe, just maybe my old world got corrupted in the convertion. I don't mind starting all over again. It's a fun game! When it works
Have you asked the mods for help have you done everything you can think of before you do this?

Is it only crashing on legacy world's/characters?

My wife and I are planning on starting completely from scratch (we aren't in a rush to beat the moonlord lol). I hope that the save crashes don't slam the new world's. Guess we will see.

Hope it comes out to Xbox by this weekend lol. We are ready.

:joy::joy:I’m building an army to make Microsoft release it faster:joy::joy:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
[doublepost=1516746460,1516746395][/doublepost]

My wife and I are planning on starting completely from scratch (we aren't in a rush to beat the moonlord lol). I hope that the save crashes don't slam the new world's. Guess we will see.

Starting over is a good idea in case you want to experience the new terraria and get new weapons to stand a chance against moony.

well, we don't know about the Xbox one yet, but it did happen on Ps4 players. So we'll wait and see! :)

BUILD IT FASTER!!!
.......................:golem:............................. :golem:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
:gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime::gslime:
:pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::pslime:
:kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime::kingslime:
:pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking::nymph::pumpking:
These are my army plans, but I need the budget...

which is why this forum post is sponsored by audible. This army was made possible by audible. Audible is the leading provider of audio books. They have over 180,000 of audio books to choose from. Visit <Link removed by Staff> for one free audio book! This is the best place for audio books and I cannot recommend it enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been having an issue since the PS4 1.09 patch update.

My main world always crashes whenever I go to save and exit, 65%, or when it auto saves. I've already emailed the Terraria team.

Other worlds work fine. I'm making a new world to see if I can re-create the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom