Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What - precisely - would you like for them to say that has not been said?

Its in cert at Microsoft. No one knows when it will be done. That process takes the time it takes. Same as every game ever.

If you want @ClearConscious or someone else to copy paste the above 5-10x a day until it arrives, I fail to see what good that will do.

I get the impatience, I honestly do not get your anger on this specific point though - everything that can be communicated has. -_-
They could say hi...;)

Yes they've had the update for more then a month and Xbox doesn't. We haven't gotten it at all and yes the game is ready but we just keep getting delayed. If it doesn't come out by next Monday, they should be banned from future updates because this is :red:ing bull:red:. Xbox Players are getting really unlucky with 1.3 and it would heartbreaking to get delayed again. It should be out already but it hasn't because of... oh wait, there aren't any good reasons.
I guess bugs and crashes aren't a good enough reason for you? (We now live in a world where people WANT broken buggy messes to be released instead of stable good games)

Last edited:
I like how the mods (Pipeworks) act like the Xbox community has no reason to be upset when they told us last time it was in certification, it was Microsoft's fault, let everyone get upset at Microsoft when in reality Pipeworks pulled the update without telling us.

I don't care what anyone says that's totally :red:ting on your Xbox community.

I guess bugs and crashes aren't a good enough reason for you? (We now live in a world where people WANT broken buggy messes to be released instead of stable good games)
No we want a game developer who doesn't twist their words and place blame on others while providing parity.

Ask yourself this question: In the entire time you have played games, with a online connection, that received updates, how many of those games update one console and not the other.

I appreciate their work I really do but they have totally mismanaged this entire situation.

I like how the mods (Pipeworks) act like the Xbox community has no reason to be upset when they told us last time it was in certification, it was Microsoft's fault, let everyone get upset at Microsoft when in reality Pipeworks pulled the update without telling us.

I don't care what anyone says that's totally :red:ting on your Xbox community.

Can you show me where they said it was Microsofts fault? I am legitimately curious. As far as I'm aware they've been transparent.

It sucks that they've missed their estimated release dates by quite a large margin but at least we're almost there. It's in Cert now. Unless Microsoft finds something that Pipeworks aren't aware of then there's no reason to panic and worry.

Ya @ClearConscious How about you pay attention the the actual :red:ing players? You know, the people who buy the game and are the only reason you have the job of updating the game in general? Unless your team is only 2 :red:ing people, someone else at Pipeworks should be able to use this account to reply to people on the forums.
Say someone else has his title, they are not meant to reply to every comment here, most of them are asking the same thing repeatedly, maybe some should do a better job of reading what’s above. No different than if he has it. He is the community manager and there is not much he can say that hasn’t already been said. Complaining about lack of feedback will not result in any gains, let him respond to what he deems necessary. He’s given the news that he told us he would give, they don’t know anything more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom