Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest we are just setting ourselves up for disappointment whenever we make a prediction. Do some homework or play other games for now, it'll come out eventually.
I don’t quite understand why people must nag about it here. Complaining is inevitable because patience isn’t common, but it seems obvious that there’s nothing anyone here can do about it. Do they expect a moderator to click a button to speed it up?

Unbelievable to be completely honest this is the dumbest thing I barely get any updates for Any of my games but fortnite manages to get 80 updates a day

I don’t quite understand why people must nag about it here. Complaining is inevitable because patience isn’t common, but it seems obvious that there’s nothing anyone here can do about it. Do they expect a moderator to click a button to speed it up?
This forum is so that we can discuss and see how other people feel and so the devs know how we feel and get feedback this update took a year too long and that's how we feel

In my experience, it helps me vent out stress. Also talking with people who have the same views or same feelings is enjoyable. Nonetheless I agree with you.

Unbelievable to be completely honest this is the dumbest thing I barely get any updates for Any of my games but fortnite manages to get 80 updates a day
Fortnite is one of their most popular games right now, it’s all about money, whatever brings in revenue they’ll prioritize that to maximize.
[doublepost=1516994625,1516994549][/doublepost]
This forum is so that we can discuss and see how other people feel and so the devs know how we feel and get feedback this update took a year too long and that's how we feel
I didn’t say that people don’t have the right to express their thoughts on it. Sure, go ahead, but when you type in all caps and antagonize the moderators as if they could do anything, it irritates me.

Fortnite is one of their most popular games right now, it’s all about money, whatever brings in revenue they’ll prioritize that to maximize.
I didn’t say that people don’t have the right to express their thoughts on it. Sure, go ahead, but when you type in all caps and antagonize the moderators as if they could do anything, it irritates me.
Yes I know why but fortnite isnt even good

I agree about that. People shouldnt type in all caps and shouldn't antagonize the mods. But the devs need to know that this update took wayyyy too long so that next time theirs a big update we can have a faster/smoother update launch

I think of the update like this pipeworks sent a boat onto a river (ps4 players) but when they went down the river there were heaps of rocks that they keepts crashing into(bugs) so then they dicided not to send the other boat (xb1 players) so then destroyed all the rocks and sent the other boat but there boat was very slow and they are almost at the end of the river.

I agree about that. People shouldnt type in all caps and shouldn't antagonize the mods. But the devs need to know that this update took wayyyy too long so that next time theirs a big update we can have a faster/smoother update launch
I’ll rephrase myself, I understand the complaining to an extent, I guess I’m different in the fact that I’ve come to understand the long wait times. Yes it did take much longer than expected, but I just wish that people would think about the extremities or making a game, or even updates; it’s not just drawing out models, there’s much more involved, and they’re doing their best.

We can only hope and wait to see if it comes out on this day...cause if not then more time to spend messing around in Monster Hunter World with friends XD

I think of the update like this pipeworks sent a boat onto a river (ps4 players) but when they went down the river there were heaps of rocks that they keepts crashing into(bugs) so then they dicided not to send the other boat (xb1 players) so then destroyed all the rocks and sent the other boat but there boat was very slow and they are almost at the end of the river.

I'd like to think of it as Microsoft using a wooden boat with oars and Sony using a motorboat.

To be honest we are just setting ourselves up for disappointment whenever we make a prediction. Do some homework or play other games for now, it'll come out eventually.
Yes I agree, I’d prefer people to not predict as it leads to more disappointment and if you are gonna predict then realise that Microsoft is slow, since it’s been a week from when we’ve been put back in cert wouldn’t 2 more weeks be a better prediction

Yes I agree, I’d prefer people to not predict as it leads to more disappointment and if you are gonna predict then realise that Microsoft is slow, since it’s been a week from when we’ve been put back in cert wouldn’t 2 more weeks be a better prediction

I just spoke with a community ambassador on Xbox Support and asked the average time update certification takes. They responded from a couple days to years. So really anything can happen.

Edit* However they're just normal people, not Microsoft employees. So we can't really expect accurate information from them.

I just spoke with a community ambassador on Xbox Support and asked the average time update certification takes. They responded from a couple days to years. So really anything can happen.
Years!!!, that can’t be true
[doublepost=1516996812,1516996761][/doublepost]

Edit* However they're just normal people, so I can't really expect accurate information.
And also from previous experiences they seem to take weeks

Edit* However they're just normal people, not Microsoft employees. So we can't really expect accurate information from them.
whoa there man! (I know that those are normal people who not really work for Microsoft), but if the update do take for year then their is no point buying Xbox just because a update might take a year to come lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom