Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess here, so don't take this for fact: I think the update is out of cert. I believe it was Loki who mentioned that they don't get news of the cert process at all until it's done. There may be a change or something they have to make, but I doubt it based on the optimistic tone of the tweet. That being said, I'm guessing they have to launch the update which may also take until tomorrow sometime, so my crystal ball says the update launches tomorrow and hopefully my worlds convert without any problems.

So no soup for us today? I'm looking forward to mostly the target dummy and new enemies. Hey does any of the pipework guy ever look at the suggestions? Because my kid wants me to make a suggestion of Pokemon like pets that u could battle with npcs or other rarians.

I'm going to guess here, so don't take this for fact: I think the update is out of cert. I believe it was Loki who mentioned that they don't get news of the cert process at all until it's done. There may be a change or something they have to make, but I doubt it based on the optimistic tone of the tweet. That being said, I'm guessing they have to launch the update which may also take until tomorrow sometime, so my crystal ball says the update launches tomorrow and hopefully my worlds convert without any problems.

Amen brother!!! Did I not say it would take the full 10 business days!! Wooooo! Can't wait.

Hints to everyone update is cleared and ready to go.

Makes everyone wait another day.

Pipeworks PR 101

I'll give you this, you are quite good at your job.
[doublepost=1517540604,1517540503][/doublepost]
Expect news tomorrow.

"NEWS"? NEWWWWS? Ha, let me guess, a release date? Please don't make that occur. Please tell us that it will, if everything goes well, release tomorrow.

Can CC or an authority figure please clear this up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom