Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much longer till tomorrow and the update the world is waiting for
[doublepost=1517541762,1517541570][/doublepost]
I return to the forums after not checking it for a couple hours and it’s gained 15 pages.

I remember back when the newest page was page 43

Well guys I got school tomorrow so gotta get some sleep I'm a check twitter and the forums when I wake up and when I get home I'm hoping it's up.

How much longer till tomorrow and the update the world is waiting for
[doublepost=1517541762,1517541570][/doublepost]

I remember back when the newest page was page 43
I’ve been staying active and it gains pages every 45- an hour or so? But I’m busy for like 3 hours and it explodes

I JUST GOT THE WORST GLITCH EVER... my ENTIRE 1.3 ready world just got replaced by the world of a friend of mine and i have no way of getting it back... i cant even use the chests ARRRRRRRGHHH

the bigest thing im looking forward to in 1.3 is expert mode perma death im going to enjoy playing a fresh toon and fresh world surviving the new challenges and what not it is my personal goal to be the first on xbox to kill moonlord on hardcore and expert mode oh boy i am already excited about the frustrations of possibly dying and having to restart but till then i guess im going to be playing some diablo 2 tonight not diablo 3 im burnt out on 3 also ive earned about 50k gamerscore waiting for this freakin release these past 4 months im at like 120k gamescore now.

I’m starting melee(mainly yo-yos) if it comes tomorrow. I just beat up the Golem in my ranger world. So yeah. I’m keeping Fishron in hold for a few days. Yo-yos are my favorite part of this update!
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...itted-friday-ps4-fixes-submitted-today.65887/
[doublepost=1517543687,1517543520][/doublepost]
I'm really looking forward to celestial shell and the cell phone
Me too! I’m also looking forward to all of the other info accessories and the fact that we don’t have to put them in the accessories slot anymore!
[doublepost=1517543772][/doublepost]
Same. Goodnight everyone and hopefully this thing released tommorow!

I go to the gym for the first time the year and instead of watching to forums and guess what happens it blows up. @Loki @ClearConscious. Looking forward to your guys announcement. Thank you Mods for helping keep order to this madness

Edit: also if anyone is looking to play some class play through let me know. Step one. Find slime statues
Step Two. Wire and lava
Step three. Free slime staffs for summoner play through for those who contact me and if I have any in stock.

Last edited:
Yes, me aswell. Well only when I'm turning on my arena, during any event. Would hope they fix this asap so we can start farming these events.
I have sent in my save for them to investigate. Probably others have too.

Thanks! I had just gotten an "official" arena going and with all the freezes can't use it, boo. But at least I know its not my system! I'll take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom