Items Yo-yo Class Stuff

theGameWizerd

Steampunker
Hey, so for the yo-yo class, could we get like uh.....

- An alt-click for the yo-yo that depends on what yoyo model or what accessories you have equipped that affect yoyos.
* So like if you have yo-yo string it will give you a medium-range circular swing attack you can't maneuver but spins continuously until airtime is up or you let go.

- An actual set of yo-yo armor? Like a sick T-shirt that adds 12 defense, a piercing effect to yoyos and 10% longer airtime?
* Or literally any yoyo armor? Please?

Idk I mean I love the yoyos but there's not enough to consider it a full class. IMO it's a secondary class for thrower/melee hybrids. Like battle medic or demoknight in TF2 or something idk.

Anyone else has suggestions leave em in the comments and I'll give them my two cents I guess

Like the other people have posted, Yoyo is a subsection of the melee class. The most I would go is for something like the Shroomite Armor where there's a Melee armor that has alternate helmets (or chestplates, or even alternate boots). Maybe this property could be given to something like the Turtle Armor.

That's because it's not an official class, just a subsection of the melee class lol.

I don't think adding yoyo-specific armor would really fit with the game, but I do think it would be cool to have some sort of special attack like you mentioned.

Yoyos are just melee weapons.

But it's not truly melee now is it? It's more of a controlled projectile or throwing weapon like the shadowflame dagger or an "infinite" magic missile. That's why I'm saying it should be given an armor class or something, since it was meant as a sub-class but really doesn't fit like one.

Idk, I just think it should be something more than just an add-on to the melee class. I feel like it doesn't even belong in melee, it's more of a throwing class item if anything.

But it's not truly melee now is it? It's more of a controlled projectile or throwing weapon like the shadowflame dagger or an "infinite" magic missile. That's why I'm saying it should be given an armor class or something, since it was meant as a sub-class but really doesn't fit like one.

Idk, I just think it should be something more than just an add-on to the melee class. I feel like it doesn't even belong in melee, it's more of a throwing class item if anything.
It's as melee as anything else. You hit things with it. You do not throw and consume it.

But it's not truly melee now is it?
It deals melee damage, thus it is a melee weapon. We could go back and forth all day on this, but ultimately that's how yoyos are implemented in the present state of the game.
it was meant as a sub-class
Was it meant that way, or did people just begin using it that way? It's certainly viable as a subclass (a fun one at that), but I don't think it was specifically added to be one.

Back
Top Bottom