Your luckiest time in terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting 5 broken hero swords, a death sickle, 3 broken bat wings and a swamp thing banner in one solar eclipse on console.

I got 3 hallowed keys in one day, I wasn't even farming for them.

Edit: My unluckiest (actually more like stupidest) was when I went to the dungeon FIVE TIMES and kept leaving my hallowed key even though I had sworn they were in my inventory when I left. Then I realized I had been quick stacking them away the whole time by hitting 'quick stack to nearby chest'. Once I finally got to the chest with my key I realized I still needed to kill plantera -_-

Last edited:
A Rod Discord by accident. Then I joined my friend's world and got a slime staff :dryadnaughty:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437185859,1437185728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have exceptional, recurring luck with reforging Melee/Ranged weapons. Usually, it only takes under 2 platinum to snag Godly or Unreal on a weapon.

Magic weapons and accessories are out of my influence, though.:sigh:
I reforged Solar Wings with 5 Platinum (and it costs 5 gold to reforge) and could not get warding

A Rod Discord by accident. Then I joined my friend's world and got a slime staff :dryadnaughty:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437185859,1437185728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I reforged Solar Wings with 5 Platinum (and it costs 5 gold to reforge) and could not get warding
I have exactly the opposite with reforgeing stuff it took me two reforges to get a legendary death sickle and three for a unreal megashark and my accesories ussually come with good prefixes when I get them

Pulled a Platinum Coin out of a pile of Silt on an Expert World in very early pre HM. Was ecstatic to say the least :p

Erm...
I don't get it...
Guess I should've taken a picture later on... Basically, the night was New Moon, where Demon Eyes spawn more often, and that message at the bottom means The Twins will naturally spawn that night at 8:51pm. Eyes spawn more often, and I get eyes boss. So fitting.

Guess I should've taken a picture later on... Basically, the night was New Moon, where Demon Eyes spawn more often, and that message at the bottom means The Twins will naturally spawn that night at 8:51pm. Eyes spawn more often, and I get eyes boss. So fitting.
No, it does say New Moon, but not many people know about the eye thing, I think.

Luckiest:Got a paladin shield from 2nd Paladin
Unluckiest:Got no ice skates for upgrading lightning boots after creating 4 worlds on Mobile with like 7 chests
BUT my really unluckiest moment was when i got a nazar from a random cursed skull kill just after entered hm and the game crashed like ½ a second after it dropped •__• that was the point where i started totally raging out about those dozens of crashes on mobile( i didn't even knew how dann rare it is at that time) now im so struggling because it's the last item i need for the ankh shield…
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡​

Last edited:
Don't know about luckiest but my unluckiest and stupidest moment was when I got a sniper rifle, armor polish, and tactical shotgun all in one place and I had a full inventory, so I left them! The thing is, I had loads of deletable things, like gel, cobwebs, etc. I don't care about the armor polish, and I already had a tactical shotgun (which I sold for some unknown reason, because it's a great weapon) but the sniper rifle would be amazing! I'm still kicking myself over the whole affair!

Simple, have you ever had a time where you were just STUPIDLY lucky?
for some example, I was grinding for souls of light and I encountered 4 Tims in like 2 minutes. or when I was fishing for the crystal serpent, when killing the enemies around me I got 6 blessed apples.
While both may sound unbelievable you just need to trust me. anyway what was YOUR luckiest time?
In my main world got drax from shadow chest less than an hour into HM. Also got tactical shotgun and rocket launched within three kills and jungle mold from golem.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437287867,1437287637][/DOUBLEPOST]
In my main world got drax from shadow chest less than an hour into HM. Also got tactical shotgun and rocket launched within three kills and jungle mold from golem.
I've benn in HM for 3 days

Whenever i'm sitting in my base and i kill a mob i have a 70% chance if it drops an Amarok that it's a godly modifier, idk how it happens, it just does for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom